The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I'm most upset that this game will likely be remembered more for us choking it away a man up than for Harry's legendary (should have been game winning) goal.

I agree Dier and Kane do look cream crackered not just today like people like to base a whole season on, I think Kane been off for weeks, I am glad he scored today to get a boost
I think its nuts kane played in a post season tour to in oz land, then the U21s euros & now a full season.
then he has the euros with England in the summer.
I know nothing about fitness. but seems a lot to ask of a young player even with poch's secret special fitness regime.

but if its not labelled , how do u know what you are getting?
ignore me. I am just making my prediction based on previous teams who do this high intensity work rate.

I wish i knew what we were getting so we didnt all have to sit on here and debate for months on end! haha

We both know better, they have made us smile and cry many a time, this was a bad week from the get go, I will buy into the burnout theory if we struggle in next two league games

Looking forward to Thursday, tough game and more experience for our team who will grow from the ground zero of August 2015

I think its nuts kane played in a post season tour to in oz land, then the U21s euros & now a full season.
then he has the euros with England in the summer.
I know nothing about fitness. but seems a lot to ask of a young player even with poch's secret special fitness regime.

Well that was unforgivable those stupid tours etc.... silly! Poch 100% did not want that to happen

Jeez! Get a freaking grip, some of you guys (not saying names)!
Some are bloody knee-jerking like the days of Timmy Sherwood have returned and what not.

It's gutting, but this draw is not the end of the world.

And rest aside, just look at this year's table and compare it to the previous season's ... and the one before that ... and the one before that ... and the one before that!

:kaneshh:

Last edited:
Wasn't aimed at you wholeheartedly - I am just putting it out there as you called someone out for saying 6 easy points - which they won't be!

Who knows, the thing is now is that Kane has to play mid week and at weekends which will be very tough on him

Its been a superhuman effort so far lets hope it continues. I think if I was to point a finger it is a shame the likes of Bentaleb and Son have not contributed as much as they have before, then you could rest Kane and Dier
kane & dier are too crucial to rest. I wouldn't like to be poch trying to choose who to play in the league & Dortmund games. be interesting to see who he rests.

JymOYbo.jpg

Legend in the making. That deserved to be the winning goal. :(

The Pochettino burnout nonsense is about as huge of a self-fulfilling prophecy as I've ever heard. Don't perpetuate this nonsense, don't let it become a thing. It's utter nonsense.

Hate to say it but Lloris means 2 points against Woolwich instead of 6 this season.

This is the third time he's let in a goal like this at huge moments. Anfield last season, Newcastle at home this year and now today. Scuffed shots creeping past him in situations where you would expect any professional goalie to save it. Add to that Gibbs equaliser at Woolwich where I felt he should've done much better.

I love the man as much as the next guy, but he sure does drop some howlers at horrible times.

Lloris has saved our ass so many times that it's hard to criticize him, but the second goal was definitely soft. Should have saved it.

Just back from the game. What an amazing atmosphere and those 5 minutes between the red card and the 2nd goal were some of the most fun I've ever had at football.
Woolwich fans mugging themselves off as usual being absolutely silent when they weren't winning or after mugging a point.

And it was a mugging. Amazed to see the melting and negativity on this thread. Acting like a bunch of clowns on Woolwich fan TV FFs.

I'm devastated we couldn't hold the win but once again we totally outplayed them under poch and they pick pocketed a point. That from the big scary neighbours who apparently cast a shadow over us.

On the game, most disappointing for me was how little impact our subs of mason and son made. Not sure that's on poch though. Those players should be doing much better when called upon.

Still not far off top. Still above the goons. Still dominating most games. We will be ok and there's still a long way left yet.

Back
Top Bottom