The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
This squad has been a CL established one for the better part of four years. We just got through ties against Dortmund, Man City and Ajax last season. The team isn’t bad enough to be this dire.
Yet levy still won't sack him despite this great team performing so dire. Profits come first.

I get what you’re saying but surely he must think that by not qualifying for the CL the gravy train might dry up
We’re light years away from doing that now
Maybe. But he's probably weighing up the compensation, and the likelihood of attracting a manager capable of consistently qualifying for the CL under the structure which he imposes, with the hope that somehow Poch rediscovers his lost magic wand and saves him all the hassle.
I think option 2 will prevail for some time yet.

Poch has to take his share of the blame for our poor form all year not just this season. He`s running scared imo with selections and lack of decisive subs. Had to see the game out at 1-0, but the team is too flaky to do so, and he makes no logical subs. Sess on minute 102 anyone?

Probably has a clause in his contract that means if he doesn't make top 4 he can be sacked without compensation or something along those lines so Levy will be playing chicken with him because like others have said, profit over success.

It's just a shame that our owners expect our supporters to pay for top brand football and hold us to those standards but then they can't deliver on the standards they hold us to.

It's obvious what is happening at this point and only the supporters and the club are the ones suffering because of it.

He's been great for us. But he's tired of this team and players are getting tired of his methods.
Nothing wrong, but it's just time to say goodbye. He said himself he would left if he won CL.

I want to ask the Poch In crowd this, what about our performances this season makes you think Poch is going to turn it around? He’s tried a lot of different systems, he’s tried the diamond, 3 at the back, 4-2-3-1, all have ended up not working. Our performances are not improving, there’s no reason to think we are going to turn it on and save the season at some point.

I know Pochettino has led a very good period for the club, but that doesn’t mean he is the man to lead us into this next period. Anyone have faith we are going to beat Sheffield United or Red Star? Blades are very spirited and tough to beat, and Red Star are generally quite tough at home despite their poor performance a couple of weeks ago.

Levy and the board are motivated by profit. Not wins, or cup titles, or top 4 finishes. Profit. Until the fans stop showing up to that shiny new stadium nothing will change.
There wont be any profit to gain when we end up down in the championship, with a half full stadium and all of our players fuck off. Keeping poch isn't helping us, and I firmly believe that he should have been gone after Bayern or Brighton. Keeping him around is just negligence at this point.

Why has he not at least added someone with some fresh ideas to the coaching staff. The players are not robots, they are probably bored as shit of the same crap after 4 years. Probably half our issues here, the other is other teams have caught up to our fitness levels, we can’t just out run and work everyone. Is this not a little obvious?

Back
Top Bottom