The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
The Clown must go, there is no doubt.

But what coaches are available right now?

Allegri
Mourinho
Sven Göran Eriksson
Van Gaal
Sylvinho
Herrlich
Blanc
Di Biagio
Marcelino
Giampaulo
Wenger
Gattuso
Spaletti
Solari

There are a few

Is it even possible to get a coach with a contract? I'm not sure I've seen that happen?

Allegri
Mourinho
Sven Göran Eriksson
Van Gaal
Sylvinho
Herrlich
Blanc
Di Biagio
Marcelino
Giampaulo
Wenger
Gattuso
Spaletti
Solari

There are a few

Is it even possible to get a coach with a contract? I'm not sure I've seen that happen?

Of course. Just since 2008 we have gotten Ramos, Redknapp and Pochettino when they had contracts somewhere else.

Daniel. Sort it out.
Sack Poch. 30m.
Missing champions league will cost much more. And although you’d hope that we won’t go down, you have to consider the possibility. Which would be far worse.
Pull the plug. It’s time.

Keeping Eriksen on for 100+ minutes when he did absolutely FUCK ALL is disgraceful.

I’m one game away from changing my vote from no to yes. Belgrade is a must win. Anything else should result in mutual termination. I like Poch and respect everything he has done for Tottenham but I don’t think he has the tools to handle this situation we’re in. We need a more experienced manager to handle the egos and a different system that doesn’t rely on prima donnas working their ass off for 90 minutes. Poch’s main asset is high pressing football but we’re not going to see that until the team is sorted which will take some time, so no point in insisting too much on the personnel that can’t fix what’s broken.

Why wait?

If Leicester could sack Ranieri after they were crap following their title, then we can sack Poch after a CL final.
A final we lost due to his ineptitude.

Maybe. But he's probably weighing up the compensation, and the likelihood of attracting a manager capable of consistently qualifying for the CL under the structure which he imposes, with the hope that somehow Poch rediscovers his lost magic wand and saves him all the hassle.
I think option 2 will prevail for some time yet.

Seasons drawing on though

Today was shite imv

Allegri
Mourinho
Sven Göran Eriksson
Van Gaal
Sylvinho
Herrlich
Blanc
Di Biagio
Marcelino
Giampaulo
Wenger
Gattuso
Spaletti
Solari

There are a few

BFS

Half joking but at least he’d try to win unlike this cunt

Last edited:
Well one difference is Leicester senior players were bitching behind his back to the owner.

Ours have downed tools clear to see Poch just doesn't have the stomach to drop them because there his players. The fact he took our best player Ndombele off and kept that fucking donkey Eriksen off for 100 minutes when he didn't complete a pass tackle or cross of note all game and gave Sess a whole 30 seconds on the pitch was fucking criminal.

He needs to go simple as for me he doesn't have a clue how to change this he's to stubborn to admit it's over. I wouldn't mind the results if it was clear Poch was dropping players who arnt performing and was forced to play kids but he's not.

He wants to the sack for a massive payout

Back
Top Bottom