The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I apologise for offending you, and I don't mind you calling me a cunt. But I do object to you feeling the need to share your negativity on here. It can't do any good surely? It only invites more of the same, or an extreme response like mine. I read, and hear, negative stuff about Spurs everywhere, but in a NLD thread on a Spurs forum?

Still positive after last night?

Don't normally do these because while I have an opinion I'm not a manager...

However here is my punt.

[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Townsend, Sandro, Eriksen, Chadli, Ade, Soldado][/formation]

Naughton to replace Walker if injured.

Fuck sake, you think you are the manager or something?

Fucking throwing team lineups about.

This isnt the "North London" derby, its north v south, its red v white.

Yes we may get dicked, but North London was is and will remain ours.

Mousa Dembele, Emmanuel Adebayor and Kyle Walker are all struggling,” said Tim after training on Friday. Mousa has missed our last two matches with a hamstring injury while Tim revealed that Kyle (groin) and Ade (knee, ankle) were also fighting to be fit to face Woolwich.
There was better news on Gylfi, who missed Thursday night’s Europa League clash against Benfica with a foot injury - the midfielder trained on Friday.
Michael Dawson (hamstring), Vlad Chiriches (back), Etienne Capoue (ankle) and Erik Lamela (back) remain out.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-vs-Woolwich-team-news-140314/

Both sides heavily depleted, nice
Windmill_headbanging.gif

For any members still needing a ticket, there are numerous seats that have been come available this afternoon in most areas of the stadium. Cat A prices unfortunately.

Last edited:
So I guess it's Llors; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Sandro, Bentaleb/Paulinho; Lennon, Eriksen, Chadli/Townsend; Soldado. ?

It's going to be a complete disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I go to NLDs, I never watch when they have the ball, I've got a feeling that I'm not going to see much of the game on Sunday!! I know I shouldn't be so negative, but recent performances don't fill me with confidence. Let's hope the players have some belief in their ability.

I'm not looking forward to this whatsover. Sadly, we share a home pub with the Nashville Gooners and they will be unbearable. :paulinhobored::walkercry:

Back
Top Bottom