The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last chance to keep our season alive. A win will put some pressure on Woolwich and if United beat Liverpool the race for top four will a bit exciting for a few more weeks. I assume we have a handful of fresh injuries, but would like to see this:

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro - Dembele
Lennon - Eriksen - Chadli
Ade​

At the end of the day it's the NLD, Tim wants to get the players fired up for this one and I have to say it is the only way we will do well in this game, we will not win this one like last year playing a game of chess, we just don't have the quality in our play or enough individual brilliance. BLOOD AND THUNDER!

The thought of Cazorla picking passes for Chamberlain is sickening. Watching Benfica take our team apart with straight passes last night was a sign of things to come.

I really want to see some natural width (thatswhatshesaid) on the left, Chadli or Townsend have to start for me - heck maybe even both? Townsend right and Chadli left - Lennon has been largely anonymous recently.

Last chance to keep our season alive. A win will put some pressure on Woolwich and if United beat Liverpool the race for top four will a bit exciting for a few more weeks. I assume we have a handful of fresh injuries, but would like to see this:

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro - Dembele
Lennon - Eriksen - Chadli
Ade​
eriksen will probably be wasted on the wing

Don't normally do these because while I have an opinion I'm not a manager...

However here is my punt.

[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Townsend, Sandro, Eriksen, Chadli, Ade, Soldado][/formation]

Naughton to replace Walker if injured.

Don't normally do these because while I have an opinion I'm not a manager...

However here is my punt.

[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Townsend, Sandro, Eriksen, Chadli, Ade, Soldado][/formation]

Naughton to replace Walker if injured.

I'd take that, if Kaboul is fit obviously. Possibly Dembele for Chadli.

Back
Top Bottom