The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dunno, he's pretty shit to be honest.
He's really not, been one of their best players this season (was shocking against palace mind) the drop off in quality with who they have to bring in is huge as well. Lokonga, elneny and xhaka are their central midfield options now, thats pretty bad.

Partey is really good, dunno why people are saying otherwise. Was crap vs Palace but has mostly been highly reliable and easily one their top players all season.

"PARTEY OVER

Thomas Partey sent off just 15 minutes after coming off bench as Woolwich star crashes out of two tournaments in TWO DAYS​

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17392889/thomas-partey-Woolwich-arteta-liverpool/

M46gi7.png

......Add in a sprinkling of AFCON and his latest injury.

I'd say frustrating would be far more appropriate from a scum p.o.v.

"PARTEY OVER

Thomas Partey sent off just 15 minutes after coming off bench as Woolwich star crashes out of two tournaments in TWO DAYS​

M46gi7.png

......Add in a sprinkling of AFCON and his latest injury.

I'd say frustrating would be far more appropriate from a scum p.o.v.

Didn't mean in terms of injuries, but in terms of performances he's been a very steady, reliable performer when fit for them, and easily their best central midfielder. Works harder, doesn't give up possession easily and is a physical presence.

They will miss him big time. Him and Tierney being out is huge for Woolwich.

Didn't mean in terms of injuries, but in terms of performances he's been a very steady, reliable performer when fit for them, and easily their best central midfielder. Works harder, doesn't give up possession easily and is a physical presence.

Oh he's a loss indeed..... Bur more on the basis of who the back-up is rather than how good he is.

As was the case with the red card (above); sometimes he just doesn't seem to fancy it.

I personally think Partey is absolute shit and overrated but Woolwich will be missing him because all their backups are even worse.

Very kind of United to bottle three points today. Top 4 is in sight.

Although if a lifetime of supporting Spurs has taught me anything, it’s that if there’s a way of fucking something up, we’ll do our best to do it.

Very kind of United to bottle three points today. Top 4 is in sight.

Although if a lifetime of supporting Spurs has taught me anything, it’s that if there’s a way of fucking something up, we’ll do our best to do it.
Precisely why no one seems to be getting ahead of themselves tbf.

If there's one lesson to learn at this club, it's you can never take a game for granted.

Whoever the oppo. is.

Whatever their form.

Because it's rarely about them if we fuck things up... it's us.

Back
Top Bottom