The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Collapsed?

Bollocks.
I don't normally click "show ignored content" but wanted to see what someone else replied to.

Went into this one with a good chance of pushing on

Didn't show up

Same

Same

Same

Same

And loads and loads and loads more.
Some utterly embarrassing performances against so called rivals where we completely failed to show up. And that has happened 3 times this YEAR against Chelsea under Conte

This team has the ability to beat anyone.
Or completely bottle a big game that they're easily favourites for.

LOL
I have never made a prediction and I never will...
Those days is over. I take one game at a time.
Yup... I live in a world of what could be and what could have been.

That’s my point exactly!!

Why is this thread embarrassing if we lose a match? Why can’t we discuss 4th place in a race with a poor utd side, above their average West Ham side and a woolwich side who are efficient but also very young and IMO open to pressure.

What are we scared of here? Ourselves?
We have one of the premier managers in the world. Believe in him.

We could come 8th. But people on here threw in the towel with 12 games to go.

Fucking weird if you ask me.

Believe in this team till it’s mathematically impossible. Surely that’s what being a fan is all about?

Who wants to be a surrender monkey??

Die like a lion not like a mouse!!!!
YES!

As someone else said in a post I read a couple of weeks back; we continually find banana skins that aren't there.....and slip on them.

I'm a glass half empty person unfortunately and I hate being that way but it's just the way it is with me.

It's nice to be in the hunt for 4th and it's adding that bit of excitement when watching the games. But it's always tempered with the feeling/ knowledge that ultimately we will probably find a way to bollocks things up.

Most likely scenario I expect would be beating Wolwich, having it entirely in our hands and then dropping points against either Burnley or Nowrich.

Wait, are you two expecting 1 point from 18 Brighton to do us a favour?
they lost to Everton, why not brighton? Brighton will create chances, and there's a (small) chance Arse fuck up their own chances just enough to lose/draw.

that’s tough on the guy, people shouldn’t be cruel about serious injuries.
2sZQ.gif

Back
Top Bottom