The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea beat Woolwich
United beat Woolwich

Those are the two best results for us IMO. Leaves us with a 6 point gap after Saturday (providing we do the business at Brentford and vs Leicester).

Hmm. I'm not sure if a Woolwich loss or a draw would be better in that United-Woolwich match. Depends on who you think has the harder run in.
I don't care. Win our next 2 and top 4 is dusted. United and Woolwich are both utter shit. We're inconsistent, but a lot better than those 2.

Chelsea beat Woolwich
United beat Woolwich

Those are the two best results for us IMO. Leaves us with a 6 point gap after Saturday (providing we do the business at Brentford).

I agree. I'd be pretty happy if Woolwich and Utd drew mind you. Us winning and then dropping points, it's as simple as that. My feeling is that we will get our act togehter in the next game, I think Conte will demand that.

I don't care. Win our next 2 and top 4 is dusted. United and Woolwich are both utter shit. We're inconsistent, but a lot better than those 2.
My fear is how much Royal starting each game at RWB will hold us back. Having said that, if you look at our respective forms since we got Deki and Bentacur in, we're clearly better than United and Woolwich. As frustrating as Brighton was, nobody below the top 2 is putting flawless runs together this season.

Man Utd's next game is ......Chelsea home. Arse next game WHU away
It would be delicious if Chelsea and WHU give us top 4....

West Ham would genuinely throw this game if they thought it would stop us getting top 4, they are that sad. West Ham do want Europa next season though and although they might win it and get CL that is by no means certain, so you'd hope they will turn up against Woolwich.

Liverpool 4 United 0 FT

4Tottenham321857
5Arse-nal31854
6Man Utd33454

United v Goons:

United win means 4 wins and we finish above them

United max 69 pts.

Draw means 3 wins and a draw and we finish above them
United max 67 pts.

United loss means 3 wins and we finish above them
United max 66 pts.

Last edited:
West Ham would genuinely throw this game if they thought it would stop us getting top 4, they are that sad. West Ham do want Europa next season though and although they might win it and get CL that is by no means certain, so you'd hope they will turn up against Woolwich.

100% their cunt supporters would happily see their team lose to stop us getting top 4. Cunts

Liverpool 4 United 0 FT

4Tottenham321857
5Arse-nal31854
6Man Utd33454

United v Goons:

United win means 4 wins and we finish above United

United win max 69 pts.

Draw means 3 wins and a draw and we finish above United.
United max 67 pts.

United loss means 3 wins and we finish above them
Uniited max points 66 pts.
How did we lose home and away to them?

Back
Top Bottom