The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great result tonight, but it’s left me conflicted.
how the fuck am I supposed to want a Putin FC win? It’s doing my head in.
Game is fucked if I have to want a bunch of war criminal supporting muggy cunts to win (I’m assuming that it PC ok if I don’t say RB. Im sure someone will put me right if I’m wrong). Or, want nomad woolwich dickheads to get something out of the game.
i propose to let the game be postponed till after the season is finished. Woolwich would be up for that.
and I blame that shit performance on Saturday for leaving me in this state.

Game is fucked if I have to want a bunch of war criminal supporting muggy cunts to win (I’m assuming that it PC ok if I don’t say RB. Im sure someone will put me right if I’m wrong). Or, want nomad woolwich dickheads to get something out of the game.
i propose to let the game be postponed till after the season is finished. Woolwich would be up for that.
I think the draw might suit you best!!!

HAD we won against Brighton (and 3rd was most definitely in sight) I'd be as conflicted...
But as it is, after that shambles, we haven't earned the right to hope Club X beats Club Y...

Take care of our OWN business first, then worry about the rest.

Ridiculously, 4th is STILL in our hands!
I just dunno how much I trust our hands!!

HAD we won against Brighton (and 3rd was most definitely in sight) I'd be as conflicted...
But as it is, after that shambles, we haven't earned the right to hope Club X beats Club Y...

We’ve got Jeremy beadles hands

Absolutely no doubt that I want the blue scum to pile it on. We’re not catching them — we never were.

By the time we take the field next, hopefully, Woolwich and Yawnited would have taken 1 from 6 each and any thoughts they had of being worthy of 4th would have gone up in flames.

Liverpool showed our players and the Club (not the fans) how to handle pressure and expection
we in the same position would have lst that game
this lack of mental strength must go though the whole of the club and to get over it we need the whole of the club to believe and be positive from the folks in admin, catering staff to the directors and players

how do we do it ? how do we get over 50yrs of spursyness ?

I had more faith in a Chelsea win than a United victory, and stick with that. They are playing well. Too well I think for Woolwich.

Either way it's simply hard to see them winning both games, as United will offer more on the weekend.

Wait for tonight but United can only better us now after 35 games minimum. Its now okay if they beat Woolwich but a draw is best for us.

9 points. 10 to be sure in my opinion.

Last edited:
the fact that we conceded 6 against these lot has me almost speechless.

Can we rely on Chelsea just for once to do us a favour?...

They can't afford to lose really either - which gives me more confidence

If there were nothing on it for them they would 100% roll over for the Scum

Back
Top Bottom