The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's so depressing...... Woolwich are literally the only thing between us and top 4.

Anyone but them....... Them getting Champions League spot and St Totteringham day on the same day would not be a good night out.

I've just had a phone call from you know who.....I'll repeat exactly what he said ten mins ago and what I'd written here last week. On Chelsea. "They are done taking points this season with so many players leaving from Azpi, to murderer they are not jumping into any 50/50's"

I've stopped laughing he's looking at nearly 2k winnings here. He says Woolwich 3rd Spurs 4th Cavs 5th. His confidence is becoming slightly unsettling.

Back
Top Bottom