The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if Arse draw this weekend and we win the NLD they are still in the driving seat. However, if they lose to Palace then it is entirely in our own hands to get top 4. Let's hope Zaha's withdrawal last night was precautionary and Olise is fit as well.

strangely enough me gooner mate is more nervous than myself... even with their form, even with our stuttering form, even with them having pole position... frankly id rather us be chasing, relying on other results, than "just having to win out" to claim it... some might say that's defeatist... i guess i still think we've not got the resilience and mental fortitude to hold others off.... and id rather have the underdog title...
I'm sorry?
does-not-compute-robot.gif

Even if Arse draw this weekend and we win the NLD they are still in the driving seat. However, if they lose to Palace then it is entirely in our own hands to get top 4. Let's hope Zaha's withdrawal last night was precautionary and Olise is fit as well.
They ain’t winning 8 out of 8 (Palace and Spurs aside)

Fuck that... Every victory over them gets celebrated..... The more significant, the better.
I don't usually click "show ignored" but did this one time.

If you want to mouth off to gooners about beting them to finish 4th and, in return, get utterly ridiculed for the fact they won 2 league titles on our turf, go ahead, you deserve it.

I don't usually click "show ignored" but did this one time.

If you want to mouth off to gooners about beting them to finish 4th and, in return, get utterly ridiculed for the fact they won 2 league titles on our turf, go ahead, you deserve it.

I'm just not scared of being ribbed by other fans.....

Perhaps you'd rather keep the FACup semi 91 on the downlow too?

Grow a pair.

Beating them to fourth will be sweet after they’ve become the media darlings again this season and had every rub of the green imaginable, while we’ve had a disaster of a season

Just shows their level now, their best season in about 6 years and I’m 95% sure we’ll still finish above them

Looks like Olise and Zaha will miss the Woolwich game on Monday night. Shame, I'd have given Palace a good chance in that one, harder to make the case for them missing their two best attackers.

Back
Top Bottom