The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mrw GIF

After Norwich we play Brighton away, Leicester away and Liverpool at home. Those games will give us a much better indication of where we're at vs decent teams under Conte. Great that we're (if we win the game in hand..) up that high in the table but still too early to really think much of it, for me.

After Norwich we play Brighton away, Leicester away and Liverpool at home. Those games will give us a much better indication of where we're at vs decent teams under Conte. Great that we're (if we win the game in hand..) up that high in the table but still too early to really think much of it, for me.
I’m expecting two or three first teamers in early Jan that completely change our first team

I admire your optimism but I'd be surprised if even one starting player comes in.
Levy will have two resignations on his desk if that’s not the case. He’s scuttled through on the cheap for 20 years, he simply has to back these two now or his cash cow gets mad cow disease and dies. Get your wallet out Joe you fucking old spiv bastard

Levy will have two resignations on his desk if that’s not the case. He’s scuttled through on the cheap for 20 years, he simply has to back these two now or his cash cow gets mad cow disease and dies. Get your wallet out Joe you fucking old spiv bastard

I expect summer signings but don't think we'll be as active in January as some seem to think. Hopeful but fully prepared to be let down as is usually the case..

I expect summer signings but don't think we'll be as active in January as some seem to think. Hopeful but fully prepared to be let down as is usually the case..
The whole of Europe is on its knees, what better time to flex our financial muscles.

Will be fuming if we don’t do about 150M netto this Jan, could set us up for the next 5 years

No it wouldn't, don't be so mellowdramatic.
Cmon mate, how many times do you need to see that this squad is nowhere near good enough.

Do you honestly think in the big moments when it actually matters that we will actually turn up, not once but over and over again across the season? I'll say it again, no fucking chance!

Get your hopes up all you want, the only thing you can count on with these players is that they will let you down when it counts.

Cmon mate, how many times do you need to see that this squad is nowhere near good enough.

Do you honestly think in the big moments when it actually matters that we will actually turn up, not once but over and over again across the season? I'll say it again, no fucking chance!

Get your hopes up all you want, the only thing you can count on with these players is that they will let you down when it counts.

Jan is around the corner, chill out.

To say we it will be a 'miracle' to get top 4 is just nonsense and also quite the defeatist attitude particularly when we have a TW and about 24 matches to go.

Back
Top Bottom