The Race for the Title

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seeing them top by 4 points is sickening. Thankfully we know what a bottle job team they are.
When you watch the Leeds game though, it's hard to "keep the faith" when they're just being handed wins by shit officials - maximum they should have got from the Leeds and Liverpool games was 2 points..... But the Ref's dragged them over the line to 6 points.

I personally think a win at United is a must. Not winning will not be the end of the world but I think it'd be massive for the players and fans in terms of belief.

I think we can win but it’s not our favourite place so would take a draw now

When you watch the Leeds game though, it's hard to "keep the faith" when they're just being handed wins by shit officials - maximum they should have got from the Leeds and Liverpool games was 2 points..... But the Ref's dragged them over the line to 6 points.

Christ, they're not going to keep up with their current rate of wins, their avg ppg is something like 2.9, even if a miracle happened there's no way they are going to get more than City or remain as consistent.

What it does do is keep them in good shape for top 4 which I think they will get unless Liverpool come back which they're more than capable of.

They talk about us being unsustainable but 9 wins in 10 cannot be sustained in any way shape or form.

If Woolwich get points away to West Ham, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Newcastle and us then they deserve the title.

I personally feel they won't get much at any of those grounds.

so Woolwich is the new EPL winner, it's impossible they will lose it

X Factor Kiss GIF by X Factor Italia

If Woolwich get points away to West Ham, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Newcastle and us then they deserve the title.

I personally feel they won't get much at any of those grounds.

They shouldn’t have got anything at Leeds but managed it

Anyone but them and that includes the Dippers

Why is Arses game against City postponed this week?
Did they pre-book it with a covid outbreak a few weeks ago?

Edit: Cancelled City to play against PSV which was cancelled.
Cancelling games to play cancelled games.

Christ, they're not going to keep up with their current rate of wins, their avg ppg is something like 2.9, even if a miracle happened there's no way they are going to get more than City or remain as consistent.

What it does do is keep them in good shape for top 4 which I think they will get unless Liverpool come back which they're more than capable of.

They talk about us being unsustainable but 9 wins in 10 cannot be sustained in any way shape or form.
I don't really care about City, PPG, Xg, averages and all that shite - what I do care about is finishing above the scum.

I'd rather they didn't get top four but I'd be OK with it if we came 2nd or 3rd.

Why is Arses game against City postponed this week?
Did they pre-book it with a covid outbreak a few weeks ago?
No....... The premier league went out of their way to accommodate them to rearrange their cancelled game with Eindhoven.

Just like they did when our entire squad was out with Covid gainst Rennes......

Oh wait, they didn't...... They actually made it impossible for us.

I don't really care about City, PPG, Xg, averages and all that shite - what I do care about is finishing above the scum.

I'd rather they didn't get top four but I'd be OK with it if we came 2nd or 3rd.

Honestly couldn't give a fuck about finishing above them as long as we achieve our goals and progress, yeah great for bragging rights and Internet points but meaningless for the club.

Honestly couldn't give a fuck about finishing above them as long as we achieve our goals and progress, yeah great for bragging rights and Internet points but meaningless for the club.
I think that's where we're going to have to beg to differ.

Finishing above the Scum is massively important to me.

So it’s meaningless us wanting to finish above the Scum?????

Righto SC refugee!!

Back
Top Bottom