The Race for the Title

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So finishing below them and no trophy would be preferable to below them but with one?

:pritchardeyes:

Not what I said. Learn to read.

I don't DO whatiffery. A trophy AND finishing above them. End of.

My suggestion would be for you to resit some English comprehension exams.

:nunothumb:

Don't bother replying, weetabix. I do not care.

I think for us now to really shut them up it's to finish above them and win atleast 1 big trophy(minimum fa cup) and for them to win nothing.

FA Cup is not a "big" trophy......

Whilst nice for us; they wouldn't give a shit.

Not what I said. Learn to read.

I don't DO whatiffery. A trophy AND finishing above them. End of.

My suggestion would be for you to resit some English comprehension exams.

:nunothumb:

Humour me.... What does ALL or nothing actually mean then, goatbwoy?

Spoiler alert: They won't shut up no matter what we do
lol exactly, they were singing songs about champions league and then when we got it they still found a way to make fun of us for celebrating it like we won a trophy, which is what they were doing for months.

I think you have a point. My mate always used to say when we was younger you can't say you're better than us until you finish above us. Then it was well you ain't winning trophies.

Just look at Utd / Liverpool........

It doesn't abate; it just become "we've won more leagues" vs "we've won more CLs".

they go on about trophies yes, but you know it hurts them deep in their soul that they finish below us every season no matter what they may claim to make them feel better

Look; I love love LOVE finishing above them, but preferring that to an actual trophy is a a very dubious position to take........ Dare i say small-time thinking.

Back
Top Bottom