The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D4n9swTWkAA4u7m

Thank god, we only have Bournemouth remaining.

Though saying that, the list does have Chelsea x2, Man City x2 and Liverpool on it.

Ugh, those fucking Burnley and Southampton games.

We were the better team by a mile in both and we're home and dry for top four and able to focus all of our energies on the CL if we get even four points, maybe even two, from those games.

That was the kind of shit we haven't done in previous Poch seasons, though in fairness we haven't survived dramatic European knockout second legs either.

D4n9swTWkAA4u7m

Thank god, we only have Bournemouth remaining.

Though saying that, the list does have Chelsea x2, Man City x2 and Liverpool on it.
Thinking back over those performances, it's only the Crystal Palace, Burnley, Chelsea (league), and half of the Southampton matches where the team let us down.

And even then, Palace was during our peak injury period and Stamford Bridge is... not exactly an easy place for Spurs.

All I'm saying is that it looks worse listed out like that, IMO.

Thinking back over those performances, it's only the Crystal Palace, Burnley, Chelsea (league), and half of the Southampton matches where the team let us down.

And even then, Palace was during our peak injury period and Stamford Bridge is... not exactly an easy place for Spurs.

All I'm saying is that it looks worse listed out like that, IMO.

Does anyone really care about the Palace result? The point was made to Guardiola that Liverpool and Spurs went out in early in the FA Cup playing weakened teams while he insisted on going strong every game and look who's ended up in the Semi finals of the CL.

What a fucking great weekend.

And to top it off, we play before all of our rivals this week and at the weekend.

A real chance to go 3 points clear of Chelsea on level games with a much better goal difference than them with 3 games left.

Thank yous to Everton, Palace and Burnley.

So Chelsea level on points with us but we have the better goal difference and stay 3rd.

But Chelsea have played a game more so only have 3 games left to our 4 games.

Well done Burnley !

Was almost as nervous watching Burnley trying to hang on as I am a Spurs game!
After our loss to MC Saturday, can you imagine this run of results for us? Our 3 competitors get a total of 1 point between them!

Ok, let's beat the hell out of BHA tomorrow and get a stranglehold on the CL for next year.

Then, once we are safe on that, let's go win the damned thing this year!

What a weekend of results for us. I expected a Spurs loss but really didn’t see the others coming.

We can guarantee top 4 against West Ham if we win our next 2 games and others to our way. Nevertheless we need to just go into every game for the win.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is huge. May not seem like a sexy fixture but it will set the tone for a key week. Any kind of win would be beautiful but I’m weirdly nervous as fuck.

Tomorrow is huge. May not seem like a sexy fixture but it will set the tone for a key week. Any kind of win would be beautiful but I’m weirdly nervous as fuck.

An absolute must win. We throw away all of the dominoes we've had fall for us over the past week if we can't get all three points. I'm nervous too.

Wow didn't expect to still be 3rd after the weekend fixtures. Result. Now to do the business against those Brighton bus parkers...I fear it isn't gonna be easy...

I think 3 wins from 4 does it now ?

Chelsea can only get to 76 points max

In which case United can only get 73 points max ( but they also have City yet )

Don’t give a shit about Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom