The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CeKyVtTUEAAheGP.jpg

Whilst I agree. The most frustrating thing is that those two games where they could potentially drop points sees us against Liverpool and man Utd who could equally take points off us.

This is true, but on the plus side, Liverpool need to focus on the Dortmund game after us and United have to play an FA Cup replay vs West Ham before us, so it should hopefully give us a slight advantage in preparation for once.

And if we won our next two and they lost theirs, we'd be 12 points above them with their game in hand. This type of speculation is just daft.

Mine wasn't so much speculation as pointing out we are not 3 defeats ahead of them as others were quoting.

I want to win the league but, if we don't, I am desperate to finish above those cunts.

Back
Top Bottom