The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My comment were made in jest-he has over reacted.
They can be a little prickly at times and seem to need reassurance.

He does seem to want to exchange pleasantries but I feel they (LC supporters) are being a little smug.

Old school said...."I will happily leave the forum so you can sit there and slag everyone off"
Whats it to him what I do on here, Its a Spurs forum ????
I can assure real LC fans as feeling anything but smug. We are all just as nervous as you and realise it can change in an instance. If it was Chelsea or Manu 7 points clear then yes they would be smug but if anything last season proved to us that anything can happen and I still think Woolwich or Spurs could easily win the title if they win all remaining games. If we somehow magic a win today then I will feel less nervous.

So many outcomes. If we win and you lose then we have a title winning game next week against Swansea. If we lose and you win then it is all very different so no one can be smug. Believe me we want you to lose this weekend as much as you want us to especially as I can't see us continue to ground out these wins.

If we do win it this year and then go back to mid or lower table next year then I will certainly cheer on your team for the title as you have home grown players and more local genuine fans - I hate glory hunters...... which includes the 10,000 new fans we suddenly had last year in the Premiership compared to seasons before in the 2nd tier.

I am off to the game now and will certainly be watching yours tomorrow...

I still say the team who wins the title will deserve it and if that is you then I will be the first to congratulate you. I

We have the most motivated team to win the league and that what will happen!
(I have had my tea leaves read) :nawty:

Following the Barclays Premier League broadcast selections for the weekend of 7-8 May, we wanted to ensure you had noticed our match at home to Southampton was chosen for live television coverage, meaning the fixture will now be played on Sunday 8 May (kick-off 1.30pm).

MrS is great. He made it clear to me early on that he absolutely detests any form of friendliness between fans and he patrols these boards like the chuminess police, looking for any kind of evidence of it so he can stamp it out immediately. But never abusively, which I kind of admire.

The fact that he'll hate this post makes me laugh, which I could do with today, being somewhat nervous.

"MrS is great."

Agree with this, Ive always liked you?

"He made it clear to me early on that he absolutely detests any form of friendliness between fans and he patrols these boards like the chuminess police, looking for any kind of evidence of it so he can stamp it out immediately"

Sorry, not me?

"The fact that he'll hate this post"

Sorry, not me again-not got a problem with it?

I love Harry Kane more than my mum.

Tell the players they don't believe. Hate that loser mentality that we're only in it because other teams have slumped or fallen off. Well if LVG wasn't around, well if Chelsea hadn't fallen off, well if City hadn't announced Pep, we wouldn't be in this position. Fuck that mentality. Maybe, just maybe, we're in this position because we're a better team, that has been managed better, with a better structure and gameplan. How's that for a novel idea?

Back
Top Bottom