The Sack Race - REALLY ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we're starting a new cycle, why are bothering with Nuno then when it's obvious to everyone he's a stop-gap?

Or are we really just waiting until Poch is sacked by PSG.
I fail to see the point in starting a new cycle with a manager that will be gone within 7 months at the very latest. What do we do if Poch ,Potter or whoever dont want a DoF and dont rate the signings? As ever our planning makes no sense.

The usual bullshit coming out of Levy’s camp. How many years are we going to be in a cycle and in transition ? As far as I’m concerned, we have been in transition over 20 years under these cunts!!! A piss poor excuse to deflect what a shit state the club is in. Give it 2 seasons and we will be in exactly the same position as now, and we will get the transition comments resurfacing. #LevyOut #EnicOut #NunoOut

I fail to see the point in starting a new cycle with a manager that will be gone within 7 months at the very latest. What do we do if Poch ,Potter or whoever dont want a DoF and dont rate the signings? As ever our planning makes no sense.
This summer we could have had probably the hottest and well proven DOF and manager connection available, Overmars and Ten Hag. The bald arse decided instead to give one job to a greasy pizza salesman who in turn gave the other job to Joe Wilkinson's super-dull brother.

But the question Levy really needs to face up to is this. What if Poch doesn't want to come back in 2 years? Then what?

The usual bullshit coming out of Levy’s camp. How many years are we going to be in a cycle and in transition ? As far as I’m concerned, we have been in transition over 20 years under these cunts!!! A piss poor excuse to deflect what a shit state the club is in. Give it 2 seasons and we will be in exactly the same position as now, and we will get the transition comments resurfacing. #LevyOut #EnicOut #NunoOut
The fact that the club are viewing this as a cycle rather than just a steep fucking descent is pretty concerning. Like they think if we just give it enough time things will improve and we'll be back to the good bit...

Fuck off Levy.

This summer we could have had probably the hottest and well proven DOF and manager connection available, Overmars and Ten Hag. The bald arse decided instead to give one job to a greasy pizza salesman who in turn gave the other job to Joe Wilkinson's super-dull brother.

But the question Levy really needs to face up to is this. What if Poch doesn't want to come back in 2 years? Then what?
Shameful if he's really willing to just write off 2 years whilst waiting for his ex to be single again...

Who gives a shit about Manure.

I doubt Levy will sack Nuno without a suitable replacement lined up. Which probably explains why his contract is so short.
I don’t know as he sacked Jose without any suitable replacement and I don’t count Mason!

So the situation is , unless we have slipped near the drop zone , Nuno is going nowhere untill his contract runs out .

In the mean time the club will provide a few players here and there at their own discretion . Be prepared to sell anybody in any any transfer window and do not expect an adequate replacement.

Just keep turning up , paying for expensive season tickets , buying merchandise , and enjoy the events being held at the Enic Super Arena .

Bonjour

I’ve not been to the new stadium yet. I’m due there next June to watch guns n roses , which I have a access all areas VIP ticket for .
Other than that I have no plans to go anywhere near there while Enic are in charge

I think the way our man Danny is running things any quality proven manager might be reluctant to damage his reputation to come and last a season or two with us .We will get someone who proberly can't believe his luck he has got a well paying gig for a year or two .

If we are in a new cycle why bother keeping Kane and Son. The fact they wawaste two topquality players career is criminal and Levy should just resign because this is unacceptable. Why the Fuck did we appoint a manager who's ceiling is at Championship level. If he took the Palace job he would have got them relegated.

If we are in a new cycle why bother keeping Kane and Son. The fact they wawaste two topquality players career is criminal and Levy should just resign because this is unacceptable. Why the Fuck did we appoint a manager who's ceiling is at Championship level. If he took the Palace job he would have got them relegated.
Haha, I'd forgotten that both Palace and Everton took a look our manager and decided nah, it's not 3am yet, we're not stooping that low...

Goods times.

Back
Top Bottom