The Saudi league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like a humiliating return for Henderson. Will the huge amounts of cash on offer make the league work or is quality of life more important than we think.

He must be rich already so doesn't really need the money.
You only get one life, what's the point in spending years being somewhere you don't want to be when you don't need to ?
He probably wishes he could turn the clock back now, he's made a right hypocritical prick of himself which he'll never shake off.

more importantly will the Saudi league get their 13 million back?
Surely Liverpool should be charged under financial fair play for robbing the Saudis😂😂😂

He must be rich already so doesn't really need the money.
You only get one life, what's the point in spending years being somewhere you don't want to be when you don't need to ?
He probably wishes he could turn the clock back now, he's made a right hypocritical prick of himself which he'll never shake off.

Needlessly trashed his own reputation. Let's be honest, he was a good player who happened to captain an excellent Liverpool team with several world class players to success. Alisson, van Dijk, Salah and Mane would have likely lifted trophies wherever they went. Henderson meanwhile would just as likely been clogging the midfield at Wolves. Same talent profile as Mark Noble.

He should have gracefully moved to the Liverpool bench or gone to be captain at Wolves etc.

Instead he undermined all his empty chat about civil rights and chased the money. Not a total cunt, but a bit of a cunt in my mind.

Really hope he doesn't make it into the England team again. Besides, his main attribute, running around a lot, he's not as good at any more.

Needlessly trashed his own reputation. Let's be honest, he was a good player who happened to captain an excellent Liverpool team with several world class players to success. Alisson, van Dijk, Salah and Mane would have likely lifted trophies wherever they went. Henderson meanwhile would just as likely been clogging the midfield at Wolves. Same talent profile as Mark Noble.

He should have gracefully moved to the Liverpool bench or gone to be captain at Wolves etc.

Instead he undermined all his empty chat about civil rights and chased the money. Not a total cunt, but a bit of a cunt in my mind.

Really hope he doesn't make it into the England team again. Besides, his main attribute, running around a lot, he's not as good at any more.
That’s unfair to compare him to mark noble, he maybe wham but no evidence that noble is a money grabbing hypocritical cunt rat like marble mouth Henderson who was carried at Liverpool.

That's not really true. He deferred income there for tax purposes so by leaving early he isnt getting that money.

He's not just dipped into a bank account of his for 4 million quid. He isnt going to have that kind of money just sitting there however thick I think he is.
So basically, he worked in Saudi Arabia for no wages for six months like he was doing charity work 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I wonder what significant cultural changes and enlightening teachings he enacted in his six-month sojourn?

Made a prime, hypocritical prat of himself end of.

"It's great out here..... I wouldn't let my family live here though."

d053717cde1d930dc0cae04a96001fe2.gif

Looks like a humiliating return for Henderson. Will the huge amounts of cash on offer make the league work or is quality of life more important than we think.

He was on 250k a week at Liverpool that is life changing for most the greedy twat.

Fucking It’s a Knockout was better than the Saudi Pro league, was more entertaining, had more integrity and no one was beheaded👍👍

Side note: How fkn surreal (by today's standards) to think that all the Royal B-listers used to compete on that show!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom