The THFC Player Committee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is why TFC is still the best out there! Even with all the toxicity on here at times
It made my heart sing to see that Levy is still using up the Spurs headed notepaper from 1989. Environmentally Friendly, or WHAT?

Really obvious that Dier and Hojbjerg were 2 of the “leaders” in the dressing room. 2 players who would struggle to get a kick for Everton this season and who throw their arms up at others and refuse to ever take responsibility.

My mate works at Hotspur Way and managed to get hold of a screen grab of the agenda for today's meeting...

2EbQK1h.png
At considerable risk to himself, Craig (not his real name) has managed to copy the minutes of the meeting too. (well done mate - you know who you are)...

CMpOPao.png

Turning point....?

Interesting that this is supposubly (sic) from the Players.... No mention of Daniel in the wording here...

Have the players simply had a whip round of whatever loose change they had in their trackkie bottoms....?? ...as it turns out, that was more than enough to cover it!!

Has anyone invoiced the club for travel expenses as well yet??

Seriously?!

I applaud the gesture but it's not necessary. You roll with the punches as a supporter. The entitlement amongst all fans these days.

5 nil down after 20 mins because the team can't close a player down or do the absolute basic bare minimum shit like pressing is not part of rolling with the punches. Thankfully the team realise what an utter disgrace they are. The gesture was entirely necessary.

The players are paid incredible money to go out and be professionals. That wasn't a professional performance & the fans shouldn't have to pay for it.

The club has set a precedent now. What if we get stuffed on Thursday &/or Sunday?
Precedent for what? That was no ordinary bad performance. Context matters.

5 nil down after 20 mins because the team can't close a player down or do the absolute basic bare minimum shit like pressing is not part of rolling with the punches. Thankfully the team realise what an utter disgrace they are. The gesture was entirely necessary.

The players are paid incredible money to go out and be professionals. That wasn't a professional performance & the fans shouldn't have to pay for it.

If they end up 5 down after 20 minutes again then refund the entire fucking season.

It won't happen now, especially as it has cost them out of their own pocket. Can't get a better example of taking responsibility tbh.

If they end up 5 down after 20 minutes again then refund the entire fucking season.

It won't happen now, especially as it has cost them out of their own pocket. Can't get a better example of taking responsibility tbh.

Yeah, fair play to them. Did the right thing. Baffles me that we have fans who could think this wasn't needed, especially given how angry everyone was even BEFORE that performance! This kind of gesture was 100% needed to at least try and lessen the toxicity..

Even Newcastle players (namely Isak) were looking baffled by what was going on. They were walking through us, it was the worst start to a game I've ever seen a PL team make, let alone a team with the wage budget we boast.

The fans are entitled to the bare minimum degree of competence & effort. Neither were on display.

I’ve seen teams take batterings, but never like that.

I honestly don’t think the Brazil Germany game was even that bad.

Back
Top Bottom