There's band of mediocre players sabotaging the football club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this is very clear and people chose to ignore it in the AoN doc. We have a broad split between players who I'd say are negative influence and those who are just poor (some are both).

Bad influence get rid:
- Winks, Dele, Sissoko, Aurier, Rose

Good characters but shit:
- Dier, Lamela, Sanchez, Davies

It's basically the players who were 2nd choice under Poch but only started to get a prominent role as we got desperate.

It's easy to say Levy should sell but are other clubs offering the same wages for our cast offs? Maybe they are making it difficult to shift them.

You can also imagine the impact this has on new signings, especially in the case of Ndombele falling in with those French wasters rather than a crowd that would elevate and inspire him.

Need to get these out over the next two windows. Rose is finally gone and hopefully the other 4 follow him out this summer. I think those in the second list are fine as squad players for another year and they wont fetch much money anyway in transfers.
This

There are basically 2 camps of squad/fringe players.

Group 1 - Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Rose. They're toxic group of players who think they're better than they are

Group 2 - Lamela, Lucas, Dier, Davies, Sanchez - They may average but they give their best and want the best for the club. Not a toxic group at all.

Something Kane alluded to in his Sky interview was that Jose expected the players to be professional and work on their fitness and condition in their own time.

Whether you agree with that approach or not, it clear shows there are far too many players at the club who are lazy, unprofessional, entitled and wage thieves.

These players have an amazing opportunity to live a life most can only dream of and cant be bothered to push themselves. They have no love for the club or the fans.

Instead they'd rather fart about on instagram and play playstation.

Thing is to get players with insane ability and mentality costs more than we are willing to pay. Therefore having an approach of you should sort out your own fitness is at best naive at worst unprofessional from Jose.

Players, modern players should have very clear instructions to train and get fit like under Poch. We looked really unfit this season and this kind of says why. It’s perhaps why Jose is not suited to working with anything other than truly elite players across the board and why he was an unsuitable appointment.

When has Dele showed any signs of returning to his best?
All I see is a lumbering one paced fool still trying flicks and Megs.
Some of our fanbase will except any old shit served up by players that don't give a fuck.
We don't even need to watch today to know we will play with no heart or desire and stroll around the pitch thinking this game is below them.
Don’t watch it then

Can’t be arsed explaining

Don’t watch it then

Can’t be arsed explaining
Stop talking like a fucking idiot.
People don't agree with what you say so you tell them not to watch the game.
Dele has been shit for the best part of the last 2 and a half years and if you doubt this you are deluded or part of his family.

I think this is very clear and people chose to ignore it in the AoN doc. We have a broad split between players who I'd say are negative influence and those who are just poor (some are both).

Bad influence get rid:

It's basically the players who were 2nd choice under Poch but only started to get a prominent role as we got desperate.

It's easy to say Levy should sell but are other clubs offering the same wages for our cast offs? Maybe they are making it difficult to shift them.

You can also imagine the impact this has on new signings, especially in the case of Ndombele falling in with those French wasters rather than a crowd that would elevate and inspire him.

Need to get these out over the next two windows. Rose is finally gone and hopefully the other 4 follow him out this summer. I think those in the second list are fine as squad players for another year and they wont fetch much money anyway in transfers.
Sissoko wouldn't have been foremost in my mind when thinking about shit-stirring cunts, but now that some of you have mentioned it, the wheels are turning here.

When Mourinho discovered Sissoko was one of the leaders in the dressing room, I must say I was bemused by it. What did it mean? One of the most vocal and most persuasive? Someone the others look up to because he's a tough guy? The best DJ?

Now that I think about it, Sissoko probably has been sulking over losing his place, hasn't he? He makes the France squad regularly. Maybe he thinks he brings something special to the table. When Lloris fired off those rockets in Zagreb, maybe Sissoko was one of the targets.

I think you are right about new signings. There's no one to take them aside and knock the rough edges off them. I always think about how Man Utd used to have a group of senior players who'd rip your head off if you were acting the maggot. As far as I can tell, we've only got Lloris for that, so he is pissing in the wind.

There was info on SC a couple of months ago that Kane and winks don’t get on. If that in itself wasn’t a reason to move him on. Annoyingly if Kane goes winks probably won’t.
I've seen some chat over there about Winks being a snake, yes, but I hadn't heard this morsel. Any idea what the problem between them might be? I'm not dismissing the idea, by the way. Maybe Kane had the hump with him for feeding info to the media?

The strange part to me is why Mason has brought cunts like Winks and Dele back into the fold.

If he is best pals with Kane then he will know the ins and outs of that dressing room and will know who the problems are.

The only thing I can think of is that it was a directive from Levy to try and increase their sale value before the window. I think even Levy knows Sissoko is a lost cause so he's barely played.

Bad influence get rid:

Which category would you put Doherty

Dele has been shit for the best part of the last 2 and a half years and if you doubt this you are deluded or part of his family.
Fuck all to do with whether you agree with me or not
I don’t give a fuck
In fact I’m pleased that a moron like you doesn’t agree with me

When has Dele showed any signs of returning to his best?
All I see is a lumbering one paced fool still trying flicks and Megs.
Some of our fanbase will except any old shit served up by players that don't give a fuck.
We don't even need to watch today to know we will play with no heart or desire and stroll around the pitch thinking this game is below them.

Fed up reading miserable boring posts like these
And you call me a fucking idiot!!!!

lol lol lol 😂

“We don’t even need to watch today “

Then he throws his toys out of the pram when I tell him not to watch it

Priceless

Even for this thread!
lol 😆

100% there seems to be something rotten. I reckon a good few have really bad attitudes and without being in the changing room i'd guess at Alli, Bale, Winks and the 3 best mates Aurier, Sissoko and Ndombele. Even Toby has fallen out with 2 managers now. Massive clear out needed, just get rid of most of that lot whatever it takes.

id get rid of toby, i also think he could be one of the troublemakers. hes not the player he was a few years ago and its time to move him on.

we 100% need to get rid of winks, dele, aurier, sissoko and rose this year. things will be a lot brighter once them overrated, toxic pieces of shit move on

The club needs a full clean slate from the top of the squad to the bottom. I feels like too many have become 'comfortable' in their positions

Something Kane alluded to in his Sky interview was that Jose expected the players to be professional and work on their fitness and condition in their own time.

Whether you agree with that approach or not, it clear shows there are far too many players at the club who are lazy, unprofessional, entitled and wage thieves.

These players have an amazing opportunity to live a life most can only dream of and cant be bothered to push themselves. They have no love for the club or the fans.

Instead they'd rather fart about on instagram and play playstation.
No one should agree with that and another example of Jose fucking us over. Cunt.

This

There are basically 2 camps of squad/fringe players.

Group 1 - Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Rose. They're toxic group of players who think they're better than they are

Group 2 - Lamela, Lucas, Dier, Davies, Sanchez - They may average but they give their best and want the best for the club. Not a toxic group at all.
Congrats for creating an absolute shitting bastard cunt of a thread. Fucking stupid.

Back
Top Bottom