There's band of mediocre players sabotaging the football club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I genuinely think you're my favourite poster on this forum (after Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman of course)
Gutted 😞

Season 2 Episode 13 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

These players know Tottenham is the best club they will ever play for. What they have been doing is sabotaging managers to get them sacked to prolong the inevitable rebuild.

Poch spoke of painful rebuild, few months later he was out of the job. Jose wanted a strong overhaul this summer, found himself sacked.

These players have been rejecting multiple offers from other clubs every window to stay at the club. They also leak stories to the press to paint the manager in negative light to force Levy's hand. They're tight knit, very loyal to one another and have a strong influence over the club hierachy. It going to be very difficult to remove them in one window.

Lloris spoke of them several times in post match conferences, Kane couple of times, even Højbjerg blamed them for lack of effort in one game.

Dele Alli and Harry Winks are the inofficial leaders of this group and are the most cancerous duo in the current squad
What's your point in creating this thread. This place is fullmof doom and gloom posters and threads and maybe, just maybe, we could have lived without another one.

I dont know who the bad apples are, but like everyone else we can guess. The club knows who these individuals are and it's about time they got rid

There was info on SC a couple of months ago that Kane and winks don’t get on. If that in itself wasn’t a reason to move him on. Annoyingly if Kane goes winks probably won’t.
I've seen some chat over there about Winks being a snake, yes, but I hadn't heard this morsel. Any idea what the problem between them might be? I'm not dismissing the idea, by the way. Maybe Kane had the hump with him for feeding info to the media?

“We don’t even need to watch today “

Then he throws his toys out of the pram when I tell him not to watch it

Priceless

Even for this thread!
lol 😆
Didn't say I wouldn't watch I said we know exactly what effort your mate Dele and co will put in.
I hope they prove me wrong but I think we all know whet will happen when the game kicks off.
No fight desire effort and being beaten is exactly what will happen.
See you again on here after 6pm.

These players know Tottenham is the best club they will ever play for. What they have been doing is sabotaging managers to get them sacked to prolong the inevitable rebuild.

Poch spoke of painful rebuild, few months later he was out of the job. Jose wanted a strong overhaul this summer, found himself sacked.

These players have been rejecting multiple offers from other clubs every window to stay at the club. They also leak stories to the press to paint the manager in negative light to force Levy's hand. They're tight knit, very loyal to one another and have a strong influence over the club hierachy. It going to be very difficult to remove them in one window.

Lloris spoke of them several times in post match conferences, Kane couple of times, even Højbjerg blamed them for lack of effort in one game.

Dele Alli and Harry Winks are the inofficial leaders of this group and are the most cancerous duo in the current squad
If only everyone worked as hard and put in such consistent, stellar performances like your favorites.

Is Dele any more average than Lo Celso??

Look at our squad, it’s fucking huge. We have Skipp and Sess returning as well. We could sell 5-10 players and still have enough around if the gaps are filled with hungry youth players. It’s the only good thing, sell a load to get cash and most importantly free wages so we can buy and restart.

And last season we sent two players out on loan and spent a combined £45million on players for the same position.

Our inability to get rid of players is shocking. Is it due to the players having too much power?

Our inability to get rid of players is shocking. Is it due to the players having too much power?

I suspect it is due to Levy. Specifically, (a) bad contracts (for players like Sissoko and Dier, their contracts are for teams at our level, and teams where they would actually fit don't want to pay the contracts Levy has given them), and (b) Levy's notorious stinginess and unwillingness to take a loss on players, factoring in the transfer fees we initially paid.

Back
Top Bottom