Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want him as our manager - that is my personal opinion and couldn't give less of a toss what you think of that. He has my support until the summer but will never elevate him into some kind of clubman in my view.

As for the rest of this polarisation that has taken place - It is clear as daylight all the trolls on here follow a similar pattern of attacks

- supported Arry
- hated AVB because of Arry and waned him sacked after 2 losses
- now support Timmeh because of they hated AVB and since he's an Arry man
- support Defoe because he's an Arry boy
- hate Soldado because he's an AVB man and took Defoe's spot, etc.
- support Bentaleb becayse he's Timmeh's man and means one of AVB's guys is missing out
- etc.
does it ever occur to you that there are people who actually support Spurs and want the best for the team and the club, without ever feeling the need to stand for any one of the stupid fucking pigeon holes you have described?
Particularly those of us who have spunked up a lot of our hard earned and put some time in on the terraces, because it seems to me that the people who do that have a more balanced outlook on what they want from their support of THFC.
Your simplistic and fucking annoying habit of calling anyone a troll - who has or expresses a different outlook to you pretty much sums you up.
- along with that moronic and myopic list above.

does it ever occur to you that there are people who actually support Spurs and want the best for the team and the club, without ever feeling the need to stand for any one of the stupid fucking pigeon holes you have described?
Particularly those of us who have spunked up a lot of our hard earned and put some time in on the terraces, because it seems to me that the people who do that have a more balanced outlook on what they want from their support of THFC.
Your simplistic and fucking annoying habit of calling anyone a troll - who has or expresses a different outlook to you pretty much sums you up.
- along with that moronic and myopic list above.
Does it ever occur to you how little I think of your general opinion on spurs and football in general? You tick all the boxes, it is well documented on here and clear for everyone to see

He just makes me feel a bit sick when I look at him.
It's clearly not a coicidence that those that loved Harry and hated AVB are creaming themselves over Sherwood.

What's your point? I fucking loved Harry. He was our arguably most successful and exciting manager in the prem, but I understand why he had to go.

I hope Tim can bring the Harry style back and that we do well enough point wise that he stays.

f.gif
Bore off you mug

Interesting article on our clubs new manager
isn't he currently the most successful manager in the league that Spurs have ever had?

Not really interesting. It states that Sherwood is more popular than AVB because he is local and therefore more likable by default (apparently), and then continues with the same shit as before about how Timmeh is great because he plays the youth rather than the summer signings, despite the fact that I personally see it as a massive failing to not know the senior squad well enough and to look to drop, and apparently even to sell the aforementioned senior players due to this lack of knowledge!

As for the stats...well it's all numbers bollocks that are manipulated to tell the story you want heard (not 'you' specifically...'you' the person using the stats.) because in terms of statistics, I've never lost a game managing Spurs!!

Does it ever occur to you how little I think of your general opinion on spurs and football in general? You tick all the boxes, it is well documented on here and clear for everyone to see
But that's the whole point. It's your perception that is so wrong.
You pigeon hole people in the manner of your own narrow minded prejudices, and assume that everyone suffers from your rainman view of life and football.
From the posts of yours that I have read over the years you show no breadth of vision, and think down narrow channels, showing no inclination to accept or consider other viewpoints.
You might achieve a greater degree of acceptance if you stopped the tedious squawking of the word troll or calling obviously committed Spurs fans gooner cunts.

But that's the whole point. It's your perception that is so wrong.
And who are you to say that? Right, another online wanker who's looking to 'tell people how it is'. You are no different from the people you're abusing so come off your high horse and act less the twat. You did all those things I've described and honestly speaks a whole lot more about you than me. Unless of course you're going to deny it?

Not really interesting. It states that Sherwood is more popular than AVB because he is local and therefore more likable by default (apparently), and then continues with the same shit as before about how Timmeh is great because he plays the youth rather than the summer signings, despite the fact that I personally see it as a massive failing to not know the senior squad well enough and to look to drop, and apparently even to sell the aforementioned senior players due to this lack of knowledge!

As for the stats...well it's all numbers bollocks that are manipulated to tell the story you want heard (not 'you' specifically...'you' the person using the stats.) because in terms of statistics, I've never lost a game managing Spurs!!
I found it interesting for what was said and what it revealed, I didn't say that I agreed with everything, or bought into it. I'm prepared to be open minded about the guy, rather than write him off for a series of preconceived ideas that I have fabricated to substantiate my prejudice.
That's not levelled at you by the way, you're far too rational for that. But some posters do, and astonishingly seem to revel in their own behaviour.

And who are you to say that? Right, another online wanker who's looking to 'tell people how it is'. You are no different from the people you're abusing so come off your high horse and act less the twat. You did all those things I've described and honestly speaks a whole lot more about you than me. Unless of course you're going to deny it?
I am telling you how you come across, based on what you post. It's how you present yourself, I don't type your posts for you.
Your constant vitriolic assassination of everything that redknapp did, your slavish and cringeworthy support of AVB, and your self imposed period of mourning when he was sacked show you to be everything your list attempts to ridicule in posters behaviour.
I am a committed supporter of everyone who manages the club, and every player who pulls the shirt on. I make no apologies for having watched far too much football over the past fourty years and have developed a good working knowledge of who is a good footballer and which teams play good football. It's one of the benefits of being older.

I am telling you how you come across, based on what you post. It's how you present yourself, I don't type your posts for you.
Your constant vitriolic assassination of everything that redknapp did, your slavish and cringeworthy support of AVB, and your self imposed period of mourning when he was sacked show you to be everything your list attempts to ridicule in posters behaviour.

aplausos2.gif

Back
Top Bottom