Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bring the LOVE

A combined 20yrs and 211 appearances for THFC

YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO
article-0-001A4FD900000258-445_634x513.jpg

STUNNING FREE KICK GOAL

oops

"Everything that has happened is down to him as well (Tim Sherwood) as he put big confidence in me and I think the rest of the players as well."

- supported Arry
- hated AVB because of Arry and waned him sacked after 2 losses
- now support Timmeh because of they hated AVB and since he's an Arry man
- support Defoe because he's an Arry boy
- hate Soldado because he's an AVB man and took Defoe's spot, etc.
- support Bentaleb becayse he's Timmeh's man and means one of AVB's guys is missing out
- etc.

:bentley::bentley::bentley::bentley::bentley::bentley::bentley::bentley::bentley:

It's clearly not a coicidence that those that loved Harry and hated AVB are creaming themselves over Sherwood.

You could flip that. The big difference is that alot of people turned on AVB after we started playing shit football and getting spanked 6-0, 5-0, and 3-0 in a 6wk period.

Others hated Harry and Sherwood from even before their first game, and pre judged them as failures. They hated Harry for his saggy face, not for his football.

I couldnt give a fuck if the elephant man was in charge if we played nice football.

Maybe start calling yourself The Rainbow Ultras if you are so concerned with what our manager looks like, and what he wears

Is'nt Tim Sherwood is the only person at our club, on any level, players, fans and staff, who knows what its like to win the PL...

:sherwoodlol:

Yup! His are the only hands at the club who have come into contact with the trophy.... Unless you count Adebayor, by virtue of the fact he has had actual direct contact with plenty of players who have!

....but the fact Timmy once supported a club we all hate, somehow makes him ill equipped to help us out now!

People do realise, that apart from any player who professes a love for Liverpool, that players' feelings for a club they 'supported', are very different to those of actual football fans, who have never played the game professionally!

I'd imagine that players are much more likely to support the club paying their wages, than one they once supported as a boy, but for whom they've never actually played for!

I don't want him as our manager - that is my personal opinion and couldn't give less of a toss what you think of that. He has my support until the summer but will never elevate him into some kind of clubman in my view.

As for the rest of this polarisation that has taken place - It is clear as daylight all the trolls on here follow a similar pattern of attacks

- supported Arry
- hated AVB because of Arry and waned him sacked after 2 losses
- now support Timmeh because of they hated AVB and since he's an Arry man
- support Defoe because he's an Arry boy
- hate Soldado because he's an AVB man and took Defoe's spot, etc.
- support Bentaleb becayse he's Timmeh's man and means one of AVB's guys is missing out
- etc.
What about people who liked Harry and supported AVB?

You could flip that. The big difference is that alot of people turned on AVB after we started playing shit football and getting spanked 6-0, 5-0, and 3-0 in a 6wk period.

Others hated Harry and Sherwood from even before their first game, and pre judged them as failures. They hated Harry for his saggy face, not for his football.

I couldnt give a fuck if the elephant man was in charge if we played nice football.

Maybe start calling yourself The Rainbow Ultras if you are so concerned with what our manager looks like, and what he wears

I'm only mucking about. I think Sherwood has done an excellent job. There are things about him I don't like, but the football is exciting and the results are there. There is no issue. Other than that he is a gooner.

Back
Top Bottom