Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do we get to maybe on one side of the agreement, but “absolutely ok” on the other?
I like you as a poster, regardless of some of the negatives, but surely what’s good for the goose?
If both parties are happy to let the contract run it’s course then there’s no issue either side? The club will still be here long after Toby. And in fairness, much of that is down to how Levy is running us in the present.
Peace out JT.

Not too late to earn his place back I think. But he really needs to renew, for sure.

Can anyone really see Inter/Juve/PSG/ManU/Barca/RM/etc not jailbreaking him for a mere 25m this summer?
I still think he is a goner...

Call me crazy, but I'm not all that excited to see Davinson sitting out games for Toby's sake...

Airfixx Airfixx ,

In the transfer thread, we had a good-natured bet on who would be first choice this season, TA or DS.

Six games was the agreed period, providing both players were fit for all.

It's 5 - 3 for TA over DS. So...I think you owe the RSPCA £20. Agreed?

Airfixx Airfixx ,

In the transfer thread, we had a good-natured bet on who would be first choice this season, TA or DS.

Six games was the agreed period, providing both players were fit for all.

It's 5 - 3 for TA over DS. So...I think you owe the RSPCA £20. Agreed?

Cool.... Will have to get it done Monday morning now, but I'll post up some kind of receipt when i do.

On-topic, I still question the wisdom of playing the short-term game by indulging him whilst a) he continues to wind his contract down and b) a more than capable Sanchez is rendered a virtual bit-part even though his established levels (see last year) have yet to be surpassed by TA (i.e. this season).

Still right now, I just hope for a settled first team defense over the coming games and some good overall momentum. Fessing up to Messi & Co. in a couple of weeks will be a joke if we don't regain our collective defensive composure.

Last edited:
KickAssAndGiggle KickAssAndGiggle :

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :ledley:

otj901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom