Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’ll be that. Rather get laid down softly today like we did then get our hopes up only to be heartbroken on the last match day. Bottom line is we simply do not deserve champions league next season.
I wouldn’t be so sure. There’s been so many points dropped all round this season, we’ll probably contrive to find ourselves still in a situation where the misery and false hope will continue and we’re going to Leicester last day knowing a win will get us 4th. Of course, it’s an absolute certainty if we do find ourselves in that winner takes all, do or die position last day, we’ll shit the togs like we always do.

I wouldn’t be so sure. There’s been so many points dropped all round this season, we’ll probably contrive to find ourselves still in a situation where the misery and false hope will continue and we’re going to Leicester last day knowing a win will get us 4th. Of course, it’s an absolute certainty if we do find ourselves in that winner takes all, do or die position last day, we’ll shit the togs like we always do.

I’d rather not have it. We are such a bottle job bunch of cunts, that I would rather not have the build up of us having the possibility on the last day, only to be heartbroken when we inevitably shit the bed. We would never in a million years beat Leicester if it went on the last day. Rather just be done with it and finish this horror show of a season

It's over close the thread
Couldn't agree more. Though....

bQDOOnx.png

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

(I fully acknowledge that Liverpool would likely win at United given United runs alternatives out there).

Hey, someone did a nice paragraph of recent Chelsea management changes and the following periods success followed by a timely manager change and more success... please could someone add a link to that, ? Cheers

We had the chance to close the gap and the club let us down like normal. They don’t have the mentality or drive to get us there. Our punishment will be the Europa conference league. I think I’d rather finish eighth.

Yep. Unfortunately it will also punishing next years manager and hopefully many new players whilst a lot of this lot bugger off to new clubs thinking they're superstars.

I feel sorry for the salespeople trying to flog corporate tickets to any europa conference league games.
Home working the new normal. But if you head into town for some corporate entertaining - Chelsea in the CL in Kensington, West Ham in the EL close to Canary Wharf. Or get the Victoria line to seven sisters and a bus up to Tottenham..... Going to be a pretty hard sell for those guys.

Who in their right minds will pay £100+ to watch Spurs play FC Arsewhippell from Turdikstan??

Back
Top Bottom