Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should really be winning the next 4 and that will set us up nicely for a final day showdown which we will obviously not bottle.

Home: Two midtable teams with nothing to play for and the worst team in the league.
Away: Leeds is an easy win and Leicester is the big one

We ain’t finishing top 4, think we will be lucky to get 6th! I have a feeling the majority of the squad see the season as being finished and will just be looking to stay injury free for the euros!

We ain’t finishing top 4, think we will be lucky to get 6th! I have a feeling the majority of the squad see the season as being finished and will just be looking to stay injury free for the euros!
Yep agree. This side isn't capable of winning 5 on the trot in the prem. It really felt like the season finished last weekend. Don't think we'll beat Leeds or Leicester and potentially not even Villa. Its a shame as i do think 5 wins could well do it.

Yep agree. This side isn't capable of winning 5 on the trot in the prem. It really felt like the season finished last weekend. Don't think we'll beat Leeds or Leicester and potentially not even Villa. Its a shame as i do think 5 wins could well do it.
I wouldn't be surprised to see us drop a couple of points against a relegated side today

Best run in the league this season we beat Burnley Fulham and palace. 3 on the bounce. Against shite.

To win our last 6 league games in a row should actually get Ryan Mason the job.
Don’t know when the last time that would have happened tbh. Seeing as our league form under poch dropped off a cliff.
I think most Jose ever won was 3 in a row over both seasons.

We should really be winning the next 4 and that will set us up nicely for a final day showdown which we will obviously not bottle.

Home: Two midtable teams with nothing to play for and the worst team in the league.
Away: Leeds is an easy win and Leicester is the big one
Unfortunately I think we’re a mid table team with nothing to play for

Oh how you've changed your tune.

I remember you saying we would win the league back in December. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Don't worry it happens to the best of us. I hope you didn't put a wager on it.

Does 5th potentially get CL footy if an English team wins CL and finish in top.4 and Utd win Europa??
Not sure.
I thought it was a maximum of 5
Top 4
Or top 3,plus winners of CL if they finish outside of top 4
English winner of EL

Regardless of CL winner being English.
Unless they've changed it recently

Back
Top Bottom