Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been saying for a while that we would overtake Leicester if we won our last 6... well looky here.

Didn't expect them to lose to Newcastle so that's a bonus but pretty sure they lose the next two.

It will be all on us to go and do the business at their place on the last day.

Unfortunately we won’t be getting top 4. There are far too many teams we need to drop points. Not only do we hope Leicester and Chelsea drop points, but we also need Westham and Liverpool. I personally think Liverpool are going to sneak it the Jammy bastards. They will nick Leicesters place. We messed up our chance earlier on with our inept displays under Jose

There’s a very strong chance 4 wins gets us champions league and 3 gets us Europa conference league. It’s tight
There's a part of me that wants to play in, and win, the inaugural Europa Conference League.

It's such a preposterously badly designed competition, and its purpose would be so utterly defeated by having an ESL saboteur win it, let's shove it in UEFA's face.

We won the inaugural UEFA Cup after all, we've got form here.

I think Leicester losing gives United the leeway to prioritise playing Liverpool over Leicester, so I think they'll heavily rotate against Leicester but still hopefully be able to get at least a draw against them. They're just not gonna be wanting Liverpool to get a result at Old Trafford.

Unfortunately we won’t be getting top 4. There are far too many teams we need to drop points. Not only do we hope Leicester and Chelsea drop points, but we also need Westham and Liverpool. I personally think Liverpool are going to sneak it the Jammy bastards. They will nick Leicesters place. We messed up our chance earlier on with our inept displays under Jose
Leicester and Chelsea play each other so it's not a hope - they are guaranteed to drop points. Chelsea also play City and Leicester play United and us.

This season has taught us to take nothing for granted. Liverpool's ropey form makes it unlikely they win all their games.

We have Mason at the helm. START BELIEVING!

Leicester and Chelsea play each other so it's not a hope - they are guaranteed to drop points. Chelsea also play City and Leicester play United and us.

This season has taught us to take nothing for granted. Liverpool's ropey form makes it unlikely they win all their games.

We have Mason at the helm. START BELIEVING!

It's all about who you play at this point in the season and we've lucked out in having a run of games against teams with nothing left to play.. The focus and intensity is never the same with such teams, while teams threatened with relegation or fighting for Europe can play above their level, as Newcastle did against Leicester.

Back
Top Bottom