Top 5 racist clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was playing 5-a-side last night after work, and as there were no showers, kept my kit on for the train journey home.
Got off the train at my stop (East Grinstead), and was unlocking my bike to cycle home, when I'm sure I heard a couple of toe rags walking past me saying "Jew Jew Jew Jew, Jew Jew Jew Jew....".

Now I'm not saying what club's fans these 2 were from, but there's quite a few Chelsea fans in my neck of the woods....

Was playing 5-a-side last night after work, and as there were no showers, kept my kit on for the train journey home.
Got off the train at my stop (East Grinstead), and was unlocking my bike to cycle home, when I'm sure I heard a couple of toe rags walking past me saying "Jew Jew Jew Jew, Jew Jew Jew Jew....".

Now I'm not saying what club's fans these 2 were from, but there's quite a few Chelsea fans in my neck of the woods....
Maybe they were enjoying watching the train pulling away and were going “choo choo choo choo....”?

(Also I used to live in East Grinstead, you have my sympathies).

Poland

50264323_1957730967855445_2370687111188709376_n.jpg

Not strictly true, the police didn't take that path but the magistrates gave him extra on the fine for the "racist element" as an aggravating factor.

Unfair maybe, but that's what the record will show unfortunately
The charge he was in court for was for "throwing a missile on to a football playing area", to which he pleaded guilty. I'm aware that he had that element added which increased the fine (total fine was £500). I hold my hands up as clueless if that appears on his record or not but my gut tells me it can't as it wasn't what he was being charged with??? His lawyer said, "It simply affected the nature of the fine.” Which supports this theory.

A Woolwich fan was also caught, found guilty banned in the same match for throwing a bottle at Tottenham players when Dier scored. His fine was £650. Maybe he racially threw the bottle at Son, Dele, Aurier or Sissoko.....they were all there but seeing it wasn't a banana skin and a photo of it didn't make the press isolating Sissoko standing within 10ft of the offending object nothing was even said of it because throwing a bottle at a black person is never racist is it (just like the other incident against Dele a couple of weeks later in the League Cup, or when you punch a black man in the face it's not racist but slapping him with a banana is)?

Today in Milan ( before Milan-Lazio)

The “Irriducibili” , an extreme fringe of the Lazio supporters, they remembered and praised Benito Mussolini. Tomorrow is the 25th, Italy's liberation party and the square is Piazzale Loreto where Mussolini was executed.

Bad!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom