Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck were some of you thinking was going to happen away from home with an injury list similar in size to the fucking Coronavirus against a side at pretty much full strength who have lost twice at home all season?

Oh shut up. What has injuries got to defending like this. And why make a joke about the coronavirus. As stupid as Dele

Who are the big players we have? They can go if they want to. We are a rich club, great stadium, a bald chief exec, American football, boxing, concerts and great ale. What else do you want!
I'm thinking of Kane and Son basically. They are on the phone to their agents as we speak.

The club needs to give a press release and let the world know all of our players have the coronavirus and therefore we can't play any more games this season. See everyone next August?

What sort of fucking defending was this just before the first goal. They all backed off to the 6 yard line. Amateurish.

G8IMQ7H.jpg

The injuries up front are killing us, we don’t need to talk about that.

But we can’t win games with the midfielders we have, not by playing actual football. The balance just isn’t there, our defence is weak but it’s so exposed. It’s too easy to run through the middle and see the corners of our goal. Number one priority in the summer has to be signing two midfielders who can protect the defence and recover the ball.

You don’t have to work very hard to score a goal against us, it’s been like that ever since the trio of Dier, Dembele and Wanyama got their injuries.

Agree with you but you can’t legislate for the keeper and the RB making basic mistakes like that

What the fuck were some of you thinking was going to happen away from home with an injury list similar in size to the fucking Coronavirus against a side at pretty much full strength who have lost twice at home all season?

Oh shut up. What has injuries got to defending like this. And why make a joke about the coronavirus. As stupid as Dele

Sorry but this Jose is not the old Jose.

The old Jose would have sat back for 90 mins, 2 rows of 4 sold defence and hoping to nick a goal from somewhere.

How can you play so open when you can't score from open play? It's not brain surgery.

The only ones worth keeping:
Lo Celso
Kane
Son
Lucas
Bergwijn

The ones I'm willing to give until next season to prove themselves;
Dier
Sessegnon
Tanganga
Ndombele (not sure about him though)
Lamela
Sanchez

All the others can fuck off. Even Hugo, who I've supported all the time here. Even Toby. Don't even get me started on Dele and Winks. Not good enough to be starters at Burnley, let alone at Tottenham fucking Hotspur. Fuck Levy. Fuck Poch. Fuck José. Fuck ENIC. They can stick the new shiny stadium up their arse. Give me mid-table and WHL back, at least then I didn't have any expectations...
Tanganga? What’s he done wrong

No? No summer plans

ok..

Fuck you Levy you bald fucking cunt! Fuck off spurs, you’re a fucking mess. It’s like watching an ex become a junkie

We need new players. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again. The players aren't world class. Liverpool is a classic example of Evolution. They wouldn't have been where they are if Klopp wasn't allowed to spend. He bought quality and it shows. Levy keeps digging in the bargain bin. Doesn't work. We the highest earning privately owned club in the league. Above Liverpool. But the Bosses only want to save money.

Back
Top Bottom