Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing we miss without Kane and Son as basic as it sounds it’s their capacity to just create a minor bit of space and get a shot away. We’re taking much less shots because of that (understandably)

for example Salah’s goal at the weekend -passed it in but just took a second to find the space and know where the goal is. Similarly son’s first vs palace this season or any Kane goal really from outside the box. We’re not having a go as much as I’d like us to and when we do it’s winks or Tanganga smashing it into row Z

No Bergwijn in training today.

Fuck.
But guess who was..

ESqqaRlWkAE7wMH

It wouldn't even shock me if Jose sent someone out to catch the corona virus, bring it back to the club, then have the game moved to a date where Son or Kane are able to play.
As honestly that would seem like our best chance of winning.

In the absence of Kane / Son I struggle to see us winning by more than 3 or 4 goals.

COYS

Pure delusion mate. If Spurs fans honestly think we are going to not concede then they need their heads testing. This defence couldn’t keep a clean sheet if it tried and we couldn’t score in a brothel. We literally have nothing positive in this team right now that suggests we will get a result. Just come to terms that we are out of this competition, just maybe you won’t be so annoyed come Tuesday. I’m already thinking of next season, this season is over and will all be confirmed by Tuesday when Leipzig knock us out.

Except that's not how the hater crew operate is it....?

It'll just be "told you so" and wholesale cussing of the club.

Proof?

You're "already thinking of next season"; yet can only, regularly and still be found talking shit about everything now. No doubt you're just looking forward with the same sense of doom and pessimism as always, so honestly, what difference does it make?

Fuck all.

You and your ilk were no different when things were going well under during Poch's reign.

Prophesising doom, then just finding something else to shit on instead if it doesn't come to pass.

We have a 1 goal defesit to overcome FFS..... You'd think we were 4-0 down against peak Barca.

The joke of it is you lot genuinely think you have a winning mentality.

just wanted to say. Being negative at this current time absolutely shouldn't be mocked. We are currently playing awful football, conceding LOTS and without our best players going forward. In what world would you logically expect positivity and optimism. Of course we are most likely to lose the away tie, and struggle in the league unless there is a massive change.

The reason that's it's reasonable to mock is cos many of those doing so are incessantly negative by default.

My mates very good mates with Ledley, he's been helping with the first team and training for a few months now. I was told he may even end up being on the bench with the coaches match day but since then, December time he told me I haven't heard anything since.

Cue Jose revealing in an interview that it's Ledleys fault we are so shit in defence:mourlmao:

Back
Top Bottom