Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------
Aurier-------Sanchez-----Toby--------Regullion
-----------------Hojbjerg----N'dombele----------
-------Bale-------------Dele-----------Son-------
--------------------------Kane-----------------------

The only hard decision for me was Dele or Lucas. Whoever starts this one i would start the other one against Zagreb.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------
Aurier-------Sanchez-----Toby--------Regullion
-----------------Hojbjerg----N'dombele----------
-------Bale-------------Dele-----------Son-------
--------------------------Kane-----------------------

The only hard decision for me was Dele or Lucas. Whoever starts this one i would start the other one against Zagreb.

Dele deserves a start based on last night, imv

I will repeat this again I don't see how Bale and Dele start.

Bale has started 2 in a row and Mourinho made it pretty clear he isn't fit enough for 3 in a row.
Dele won't start 2 games in a row
I'd also be concerned that Alderweireld needs a rest as he usually doesn't start this many games consecutively.

if Aurier is fit he comes back in just like Reguilon for Davies will obviously happen

Why no time and date in the title?! If you're going to start the match thread at least do it properly! :pocheyes:

Not that it matters to me anyway, I've got the starter on ignore so won't see the thread again! :king:

I will repeat this again I don't see how Bale and Dele start.

Bale has started 2 in a row and Mourinho made it pretty clear he isn't fit enough for 3 in a row.
Dele won't start 2 games in a row
I'd also be concerned that Alderweireld needs a rest as he usually doesn't start this many games consecutively.

if Aurier is fit he comes back in just like Reguilon for Davies will obviously happen

Bale has played 70 and 68 minutes that's a huge difference from playing the full 90 as obviously tiredness is a cumulative issue ...

Toby on the other had played 96 and 95 minutes so resting him to be fresh for the EL would seem more likely.

Agree with the FB's rotating suspect they will do so again next week, Doherty and Davies for the EL with Serge and Reggie for the NLD.

Dele/Lamela could be either even Lucas although I much prefer him coming on than starting. Mourinho might even bench Son and/or Kane they both look knackered every game.

As long as Lamela snd Dier start from the bench we got a decent chance.

Is Vinicious injured?

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Reguilon
Ndombele - Hojbjerg
Bale - Dele - Son
Kane
We've finally found our best team.

3-0

If we beat City’s run and win 28 in a row will people still celebrate a defeat to get Jose sacked

:mourglasses:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom