Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rewatching the game.

What a breath of fresh air Chris Coleman is on comms.
He got binned off Sky for appalling anti-Spurs bias

If he wasn't slagging us off it can only be because he was too busy having orgasms over Bale

Absolutely hates us usually.

I've just remembered when he was Fulham boss; howled with righteous indignation after the match when we'd had a goal allowed. Journos pointed out that the telly showed we werent offside and the lino got it right.

Coleman (Fuming) "Yeah but he couldn't have seen that it was right!!!!"

twat

:bmj:

I really like the dynamic we have with Bale.

Plays 60-70 minutes and gets crucial contributions for us and gives teams so many problems

Then when he tires we have Lamela who comes on and gives teams other problems all of Lamela's cameos for Bale have been excellent and have really helped us to either maintain or regain control of the match

Ik what you mean

Nice to hear someone really experienced talking us through the game. Gives different insight to that of ex-players

It is certainly better than the woman I am currently listening to yell at me in the Chelsea-Everton game.

I have no issues with having women in the role but this woman, Karen Carney I think it is, is brutal to listen to even on the few times she is not yelling. There might be a learning curve getting them more experience but there should still be standards and she is not close to good enough.

It is certainly better than the woman I am currently listening to yell at me in the Chelsea-Everton game.

I have no issues with having women in the role but this woman, Karen Carney I think it is, is brutal to listen to even on the few times she is not yelling. There might be a learning curve getting them more experience but there should still be standards and she is not close to good enough.
I’ve also got a bit of an issue with the “box ticking” that Sky and BT seem to be doing currently.

I was watching the 3PM kick offs on sky which is a tradition of mine as I always lay out a bit of dough on some bets. The banter and chemistry between Stelling, Le Tissier, Merson, Thomas, etc was obvious and provided a decent Saturday afternoon.

Now with lescott, and various female pundits who clearly have had to research what the hell they are talking about - it’s painful. Awful in fact.

No that is why I am asking.

Judging by others posts I am one of the more vocal posters when it comes to not liking Jose but I posted all game long so was just wondering who he thought are the 4 posters that hate Mourinho.
How come you havnt posted in the anti Mourinho threads then? Is it because spurs doing well now? You going to wait till the next loss to bring back the same stale points?

I'll tell you what........ I think Coco really needs to be tried out alongside Hojbjerg...... The guy can hold the ball, break up play, gets stuck in and can pick a half decent pass forward.
I sat this all the time. If they worked on it on training I’m sure his awareness would improve being in CM. Obvs he’d need to stay on his feet more rather go sliding in. He normally comes deep to pick the ball up from the defence. His good at keeping the ball so why not try him there?

How come you havnt posted in the anti Mourinho threads then? Is it because spurs doing well now? You going to wait till the next loss to bring back the same stale points?

What are the Anti-Mourinho threads?

I am not posting in them because I did not realize they exist.

I haven’t changed my opinions or posting since I came here, if you can’t see that that’s your problem.

I’ve also got a bit of an issue with the “box ticking” that Sky and BT seem to be doing currently.

I was watching the 3PM kick offs on sky which is a tradition of mine as I always lay out a bit of dough on some bets. The banter and chemistry between Stelling, Le Tissier, Merson, Thomas, etc was obvious and provided a decent Saturday afternoon.

Now with lescott, and various female pundits who clearly have had to research what the hell they are talking about - it’s painful. Awful in fact.
And if you complain about those pundits youre seen as sexist or racist. I couldnt give a shit what colour sex or race you are, get the job on merit or qualifications not as a box ticker. If youre paying to view it they should be obligated to do what they can to have the best punditry on it. Ive already cancelled bt and sky is close to going the same way

2 points loss vs Newcastle, Westham, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Wolves. We could have easily been 2nd in the league right now. such a shame b/c we're not making the top 4 unless man united and Leicester both go out of form.

She needs to be told to STFU

Awful, screams cliched rubbish in two or three word sentences like she’s communicating with a three year old. I dislike most women commentators, the beeb have some shockers too but Talskport have a couple of excellent female presenters, Choudary and Sawyer. Both know their stuff and don’t try too hard to show it

And if you complain about those pundits youre seen as sexist or racist. I couldnt give a shit what colour sex or race you are, get the job on merit or qualifications not as a box ticker. If youre paying to view it they should be obligated to do what they can to have the best punditry on it. Ive already cancelled bt and sky is close to going the same way
Kate Mason on the Football Ramble comes across really well (Spurs as well). Not sure she’s a been pundit but has been a presenter a lot I believe.

Back
Top Bottom