Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great news. If this doesn't put fire in the team's bellies, then nothing will.

1:57

If I was manager, I would change the locker room to that. It's got that real feel to it, with the windows, the natural light, that almost rustic look, like every locker room they ever hung their boots as boys, now gladiators preparing to go do some REAL work. Today's locker rooms look like cubicles...how the fuck do you get pumped up surrounded by four walls and particle board?

Hell yeah
abandoned_locker_room_by_5isalive-d5m5bps.jpg

He's kinda going cautious with 'just' one up front... and yet gung-ho/who gissa fuck about the scoreline with a midfield of Bentelab & Siggy!!
Still, he's obviously not really a Gooner after all, or else he'd be going all-out to do them a favour and aim for the win tonight!

I knew he wouldn't drop Bentaleb and nor should he. Deserves his place.. admittedly this match will be a huge test for the lad.

Capoue is on the bench if it gets nasty

Oh uh.

Big gamle with that midfield. Like, big big big gamle.

Hope it is a 4231 with Eriksen in the middle. I cannot possibly understand, why Siggy starts before Holtby or Chadli. Makes little sense. He must be killing it in training!

Back
Top Bottom