Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Dad supports Man City and is a goading smug git about the game. We better give a good account of ourselves this time. COYS!

keep-calm-and-kill-your-father-3.png

Have a friendly football match tomorrow before we go back to competive matches next week. This sucks, Maybe able to watch the second half in the clubs pub/building.

:paulinhobored:

Have a friendly football match tomorrow before we go back to competive matches next week. This sucks, Maybe able to watch the second half in the clubs pub/building.

:paulinhobored:

surely thats not even a conumdrum....
spurs v city or a friendly park football game..
lets just say if you choose your park footy game that a serious case of
images

surely thats not even a conumdrum....
spurs v city or a friendly park football game..
lets just say if you choose your park footy game that a serious case of

It's not a park game though. In the Netherlands amateur football is very different to footy in the UK. If it was something like a park game it wouldn't even consider it .

negredo should be back for the game, according to media reports

Our saving grace is that Man City aren't as formidable away from home.. We have a good chance to upset them but if we go 4-4-2 we will get torn apart.
Tim needs to show he can change to suit each game.. I still think he went 4-5-1 against Swansea in perpetration for thes game..
Really excited about this and not dreading it at all. 1-1 or 2-1 to the football connoisseurs.

I think one of the best ways to stop the scoring is to go attacking against them.

Shut up shop and they will camp on our box until they make a breakthrough, at which point we will have no means to retaliate.

Go at them - and we push them back up the field, get a foothold in the game. Injury permitting I would play

............................Lloris
Walker.....Dawson.....Chirches....Rose
..................Dembele....Sandro
Lennon..............Eriksen...........Townsend
.........................Adebayor

Lennon and Townsends pace will give them plenty to worry about, Ade can occupy defenders and Dembele can create space for Eriksen to exploit. Its still a solid shape and selection as well. Dembele and Sandro have proven to be a formidable CM, Lennon works excellently in defence, Eriksen and Ade can drop in and provide numbers...

Fan of this. The only thing I worry about is Townsend tracking back and covering Rose. Walker must love having Lennon there.

“I know there’s a lot of talk about holding midfield players, and I’m always arguing with Tim and Chris about this – and they agree"
Why is he always arguing if they agree?
If they say it enough times to themselves, it probably starts to sound a bit more reasonable. To them.

Back
Top Bottom