Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His comments make sense in that football has become a bit negative, having players swap positions is a good concept but against the better teams, you need to have that protection otherwise you'll get demolished.

His comments make sense in that football has become a bit negative, having players swap positions is a good concept but against the better teams, you need to have that protection otherwise you'll get demolished.

Even against Swansea in the first half we looked so vulnerable between midfield and defence - Bentaleb doesn't hold his position at all.

Sandro or Capoe have to play against City.

Even against Swansea in the first half we looked so vulnerable between midfield and defence - Bentaleb doesn't hold his position at all.

The one that sticks out for me is the 5-1 thrashing at home to City a few years ago. Didn't we start the game with a midfield of Bale, Modric, Kranjcar and Lennon?

Don't get me wrong, I agree, I don't think we have the personnel to execute what he wants, Ramsey will overrule him on that anyway.

@ Don Don
each to their own mate...
this is one of our biggest games of the season though, wouldnt want to miss a cracker...

I wouldn't miss a single match if it all depended on me. This will be my first miss this season. (wel, first half atleast) I was thinking of faking a injury, but the coach would probably bench me in that situation for this match, and the next match. That'll be a lose-lose situation.

Yeah, I'm basicly fucked for one of the biggest games of the season.

tumblr_m7a13ak2XX1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

That Lawro *shudder* from that BeebeeCee has gone with 0-2

If anything.. let's prove this silly saggy face idiot wrong

:avbfu:

Back
Top Bottom