Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that
and a draw will give them a replay .. a game we will not want.
plus they have managed 3 wins this season

I don't think it will you know...
Capital One Cup Fourth Round
Hull City (home)
Wednesday 30 October 2013
Kick-off 19.45

After beating Villa in the third round, we now play for a place in the quarter-finals in a tie to be settled on the night.

in a tie to be settled on the night.

....on the night

...night

...night!

Hope Ade gets some minutes. Also hope there are at least 2 or 3 youngsters on the bench.

I think both of those things may happen!

I'm pretty sure Defoe will feature at some point away at Everton this weekend, and most DEFINITELY next Thursday... so this week was made for Ade! (that looks like it should rhyme... but it doesn't!)

I hope to see a couple of Capoue, Rose, Ade, and Kaboul.

Can't see Hull putting out a strong side, they need to be ready for a must win against Sunderland at the weekend.

The small teams in the top flight just can't give the cups the same run they used to. Most of them realize the money for staying up is just so mind boggling that they have to focus on the league. Shame.

Obviously teams like Wigan are outliers but for most part it seems like teams in relegation battles will focus much more on the league with the huge bump up in cash starting this year.

Great thread!

I hope we'll use our squad for this one and that the 1882 will singlehandedly lift the Lane with their chanting!

Friedel in goal. Hope Fryers is back, haven't seen any updates. Can see him and Naughton as full-backs and Kaboom and Daws/Jan/Vlad in the middle injuries permitting.

Capoue will hopefully be back and get at least one hour, can see Dembele starting beside him with Sandro and Paulinho being rested.

Siggi, Lamela, Chadli and Eriksen all need games so the one/those not starting should come on for the last 30mins. Lennon and Holtby should get a rest, so should Andros after the bang on his head on Sunday.

Up front I can see us using JD again, but wouldn't mind us using Adebayor possibly with Defoe.

Whatever happens, hope we'll have a great game, looking forward to it.

COYS

Hope Ade gets some minutes. Also hope there are at least 2 or 3 youngsters on the bench.

I'd love to see Lamela playing off Ade. If Defoe is starting just leave Lamela at home. Ade with Chadli and Lamela either side cutting in would be a treat to watch and potentially devastating if you add Eriksen in the hole

media_httpwwwoffthepo_nHEGu.gif

Friedel
Naughton - Kaboul - Chiriches - Fryers
Capoue - Holtby
Lamela - Kane - Chadli
Ade

Hopefully Roseto get some time at some point. Hopefully Kane plays. Hopefully Ade plays.

I,d fancy seeing a first half pairing of Erikson and Soldado. Then change it in the second half tow Holty and Defoe. The comparison and effectiveness, adding Ade with def an Holts and kane with Bobbie and Erik!

So................

Brad,
Naughton, Daws Kaboul Fryers

Coupe (if fit?)

Lamala (free role) Holtby
Siggi

Defoe
Ade

Second half, regardless: Ericksen/Holtby. Defoe/Soldado Kane/Ade

Friedel
Naughton - Kaboul - Chiriches - Fryers
Capoue - Holtby
Lamela - Kane - Chadli
Ade

Hopefully Roseto get some time at some point. Hopefully Kane plays. Hopefully Ade plays.

If he was Italian named Giuseppe Roseto and not an English lad named Danny, we'd think he was the best LB in the league.

That's how that joke works right? Nailed it. :chicco:

Doesn't seem much excitement out there for 1882. I'm taking 4 mates, 2 of whom are totally blind to these events. I can't make it to the Sheriff 1882 and I've proper bigged up block J to them. The fact there's still tickets worries me a tad, as there are bound to be the usual who unbeknown to them have booked in the 1882 block without realising

Doesn't seem much excitement out there for 1882. I'm taking 4 mates, 2 of whom are totally blind to these events. I can't make it to the Sheriff 1882 and I've proper bigged up block J to them. The fact there's still tickets worries me a tad, as there are bound to be the usual who unbeknown to them have booked in the 1882 block without realising

J Block has already sold out for tomorrow... and on a very rough count, I'd say there are only about 200-250 empty seats left, spread around the ground... (and most of them are in the Paxton Upper/East Stand A block, but they wouldn't have been contributing much anyway, so who gissa fook about them?)
Whatever way you look at it, that's non-too shabby for a midweek League Cup game!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom