Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

J Block has already sold out for tomorrow... and on a very rough count, I'd say there are only about 200-250 empty seats left, spread around the ground... (and most of them are in the Paxton Upper/East Stand A block)
That's non-too shabby for a midweek League Cup game!!

Fair enough, I only checked recently and there were tickets left, quite a lot. You've eased my worries

:avbdamn:

So any press going who are expecting a blacklash against AVB will be bored with AVB's blue and white army being sung for the first 20 minutes...

So any press going who are expecting a blacklash against AVB will be bored with AVB's blue and white army being sung for the first 20 minutes...

They'll probably hang around for a few renditions of Yid Army, and change tack, reporting instead on the undercurrent of racism that is 'rife' within WHL these days...

Twelve clean sheets in 15 games, and fourth place in the table - just three points behind leaders Woolwich - has not been enough to satisfy sections of Tottenham's famously critical support.

Famously critical AND racist... wow, we're just a proper bunch of cunts, ain't we?

Famously critical AND racist... wow, we're just a proper bunch of cunts, ain't we?
Yup. As it comes out no-one is a fan if we dont win the BPL every year. And damn if a black person scores.
None of it is not tolerated. Its a good thing we have won 57 something titles and Defoe is white.
:freund:

One of the things that will help on Wednesday is that The Fighting Cock and the 1882 movement have got their block – or blocks - so that’s going to help to a degree,” said Alexander.

“The club also told us yesterday that there are going to be a lot of school kids in the ground - it’s half-term.

Thought that this would of been the case.

I found this on a THST statement. Hope they are confined to the north stand...

Having fights witht their 'best' friends. Having an tiny argument and saying something bad can result in months not speaking to eachother. This is fucking annoying when you are throwing a party or something and get the question; "Is 'name' or 'name'coming. And when you tell them they'll come they all fucking stay away.

Having fights witht their 'best' friends. Having an tiny argument and saying something bad can result in months not speaking to eachother. This is fucking annoying when you are throwing a party or something and get the question; "Is 'name' or 'name'coming. And when you tell them they'll come they all fucking stay away.

I think you need this in "What women are shit at"? Or even better you could create a "What @ Don Don is shit at" thread and replying to the right thread could be one of them :gio:

I'm not surprised to be honest, 'name' is a fucking cunt.

Back
Top Bottom