Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I predict penalty shoot out win, followed by 1882 streaming on the pitch in joyous celebration.

Followed by Spurs fans being labelled racist, flare throwing, fickle, critical, too quiet, too loud and all round villains.

Do you think we can "Ole" our every pass against Hull? If we are putting together 20-30 passes and Hull are hunkered down with 10 men behind the ball and refuse to be drawn out, I am sure there is nothing more embarrassing for Hull players to hear us do this, it might just might draw them out and create some space. Plus it gives something for those who are bored shitless by our style of play something to sing other than moaning and getting frustrated by it.

What's all this about ticker tape being banned?
nooo_display.jpg

...the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit now?
made-here----advanced-fiber-art-gdoindi6-1made-here-fs-4-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
“It wasn’t our best performance, but it’s another clean sheet and three points.
“Sometimes when teams play with numbers across the back, you have to wait and be patient. If we win 1-0 it’s enough.”
Versatile defender Jan expects some changes in personnel on both sides, but he believes we have to persist with our attacking style in order to try to break the visitors down.
“I think both teams will change,” he said.
“Hull might play the same way as they will think it’s worked and we have to do the same, be patient, wait for our chances and hopefully we will be good enough on Wednesday.”

Lets just ban fucking everything ffs.
Im sick of being told what to fucking do. @ 1882 1882 please dont be put off, im not encouraging rule breaking (Well I am really) but i've just had enough. I have a massive bag with me tomorrow so stick loads in there and I can keep it hidden.

Apparently its because its a fire hazard. Well isnt everything flammable! Lets just all turn up naked.

BRKHgySCUAEapt6.jpg

Do the Spurs authorities want an atmosphere or not!!!!!!??????

Im sick of being told what to fucking do. @ 1882 1882 please dont be put off, im not encouraging rule breaking (Well I am really) but i've just had enough. I have a massive bag with me tomorrow so stick loads in there and I can keep it hidden.

Apparently its because its a fire hazard. Well isnt everything flammable! Lets just all turn up naked.

BRKHgySCUAEapt6.jpg

Do the Spurs authorities want an atmosphere or not!!!!!!??????

Ha ha I'm note sure we would look as "sculpted" bowling down the high road with our tops off.

Only if a smoke bomb is rolling down the steps... surely they should make sure those are banned first?!

I'll be 'packing some paper' donchoo worry... and will be sharing the wealth in the garden pre-match!

Only if a smoke bomb is rolling down the steps... surely they should make sure those are banned first?!

I'll be 'packing some paper' donchoo worry... and will be sharing the wealth in the garden pre-match!
Well I shall try to grab some of your wealth pre-match if that's alright!

I seem to remember a flag at the last 1882 game. "SING FOR THE SHIRT"
I thought a flag that size was illegal!! How did that get in the stadium and more importantly will it be there tomorrow, as it couldn't be more appropriate after AVB's comments!

Yup. As it comes out no-one is a fan if we dont win the BPL every year. And damn if a black person scores.
None of it is not tolerated. Its a good thing we have won 57 something titles and Defoe is white.
:freund:

We have sent THST members to CSKA to learn their racist chants so we can implement them ourselves.

Our nickname the lillywhites indicates the clubs all white philosophy also.

Back
Top Bottom