Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the Mail said the noise reached 112 DB so that's somewhere between a chainsaw and a hammer drill.

HowLoudChart.jpg

They did a similar test at The Emirates a few weeks ago... they got somewhere between a Kitten's Meow and an Electric Toothbrush!!

Not sure if you saw but I was the fella the steward started having a go out after he told you to stop throwing the ticker tape about (not that it done much good).

Blimey, I didn't even notice!! (way too caught up in throwing ticker-tape up in the air I imagine... thanks for 'taking one for the team'... I owe you one!!

ME TOO!! Covered in 'em... The wife thought i'd got into a FIGHT!
(mind you, I did fall over the seat in front at one point during the game, so that might've done it!)
When Kane scored I sort of lost control of my limbs and if there hadn't been someone in the seat in front of me I would of toppled. Think that was when I cut my leg on the back of his seat.
1882 should come with a health warning. (By which I mean both, the movement, and you, all that shredded newspaper! You could of taken a child's eye out or something! Tsk)

The Lamela song is AWESOME, but it's literally the same line from the song over and over again. I think we need to add the different lines, exactly like the song:

Everywhere you go, always take Lamela with you
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela with you
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela, Lamela with you!

I tried this last night, but couldn't get my voice loud enough above the rest!
This actually really pissed me off. YOU CUNTS WERE SINGING IT WRONG.

"Everywhere you go, always take lamela with you.
Everywhere you go, always take lamela.
Everywhere you go, always take lamela with you.
Everywhere you go, always take lamela
Take lamela
Lamela with you"

Sort it out ladies.
I see what you're both saying, but football songs don't actually have to match up exactly to the songs they are based on. I'd prefer the 'proper' version to be sung, but if it makes it easier for it to catch on as a chant with non-1882ers then it might be better just to repeat the same line over and over. Plus then you don't have different people thinking we're at different points in the song and singing different things over one another.

Back
Top Bottom