Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We had berg anyway who would have got plenty of playing time. Co te didn’t fancy as you could tell but his late subs bringing on Lucas first.
Berg would have been better than rich far more powerful and faster. The £60M should have been used in defence seen as though cunte likes at least 10 defenders in match day squad or on an attacking midfielder and not one from Italy.
I guess you are right. Just spend spend spend is pointless. But if you spend spend spend wisely, you win things. We spent 60m on richarlison when our attack was doing great last year while we play 3 CBs and only 1 was good. Instead we go a loan for Lenglet. We do have some idiots in charge.
of

People say that football governing bodies are corrupt. But I say that UEFA does care!

How else do you explain that the play off is scheduled so that Spurs play first leg on Valentines day and other on International women's day. They make sure that Spurs fans get fucked on both such holidays 💐😂

If its that bad, stop whining and get off the pot.

Nobody is forcing you or anyone else to go to games or watch on TV or give any kind of a shit. If you and others posting similar find it so indescribably awful, do something else.

spank-spanking.gif
I'm not going.

We had berg anyway who would have got plenty of playing time. Co te didn’t fancy as you could tell but his late subs bringing on Lucas first.
Berg would have been better than rich far more powerful and faster. The £60M should have been used in defence seen as though cunte likes at least 10 defenders in match day squad or on an attacking midfielder and not one from Italy.
I guess you are right. Just spend spend spend is pointless. But if you spend spend spend wisely, you win things. We spent 60m on richarlison when our attack was doing great last year while we play 3 CBs and only 1 was good. Instead we go a loan for Lenglet. We do have some idiots in charge.
of

If you can't get a bit worked up for a European Cup tie that's in the balance against seven-time winners AC Milan under the lights at WHL then there's something wrong with you.

And that's a fact that you can build a house on.

YIDS
There's something wrong with me then

If you can't get a bit worked up for a European Cup tie that's in the balance against seven-time winners AC Milan under the lights at WHL then there's something wrong with you.

And that's a fact that you can build a house on.

YIDS
So true. It’s weird how top 4 is the be all and end all but when it comes to the games, they don’t matter 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m looking forward to it and as you say, under the lights it will be a fantastic atmosphere, I just hope the boys turn up.

A few points :

Starting to get a little bit more excited about today. The matchday buzz is always there, just not in copious amounts atm.

More interested in the tactical aspect of the game.

We need the first goal, stadium will go very quiet potentially toxic if we go down 1 or 2.
Need to start on the front foot which we actually did against wolves. The first half was pretty decent, lots of stoppages through injury stopped us building momentum. Milan will do the dark arts well, the ref needs clamp down on it early.

We criticise the domestic officiating, but IMO the European refs are far worse.

I imagine Milan will defend deep, and so Danjuma starting is important. He has trickery which can penetrate a deep defensive setup.

I'd go for:

Forster
Porro Emerson Romero Lenglet Davies
Sarr Skipp
Kulusevski Kane Danjuma

A few points :

Starting to get a little bit more excited about today. The matchday buzz is always there, just not in copious amounts atm.

More interested in the tactical aspect of the game.

We need the first goal, stadium will go very quiet potentially toxic if we go down 1 or 2.
Need to start on the front foot which we actually did against wolves. The first half was pretty decent, lots of stoppages through injury stopped us building momentum. Milan will do the dark arts well, the ref needs clamp down on it early.

We criticise the domestic officiating, but IMO the European refs are far worse.

I imagine Milan will defend deep, and so Danjuma starting is important. He has trickery which can penetrate a deep defensive setup.

I'd go for:

Forster
Porro Emerson Romero Lenglet Davies
Sarr Skipp
Kulusevski Kane Danjuma
Mate, what are the chances of Son, PEH and being Perisic being benched? And Danjuma starting?!

This is ruining my morning thinking about how we are going out. But then, maybe we win and then I have a great evening... who am I kidding? Now my whole day is preemptively ruined.

Back
Top Bottom