Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is ruining my morning thinking about how we are going out. But then, maybe we win and then I have a great evening... who am I kidding? Now my whole day is preemptively ruined.
In a way it's the opposite for me, I have no expectations so I'm calm whatever happens. The angst of losing the game is already factored in.

That's called being a woman.

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
Brave man!

Kind of feel Lenglet has to start if we move Davies over to LWB. I don't know who else can play LWB in our squad.

Anyone that makes an effort to get back when losing the ball unlike this cunt against Wolves

Anyone who cares whether we win or not

Unlike Lenglet

Anyone that makes an effort to get back when losing the ball unlike this cunt against Wolves

Anyone who cares whether we win or not

Unlike Lenglet
Bench player for Barca coming on loan was never going to be a world beater. Just a cheap shit option that we are stuck with for the season

Back
Top Bottom