Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

god, you talk crap at times

There is nothing wrong with PEH, Peresic is however, playing as poorly as Son at the moment.
PEH has been one of our best and most consistent performers all season.
Consistent? Fuck me I wonder about some of our fans….

City - 9/10
Leic - 4/10
WHU - 7/10
Chelsea - 8/10
Sheff - 3/10
Wolves - 4/10

How the fuck can you say that’s consistent? City performance was superb, then there are some real shitshows. Can debate whether he was 4 or 5 or 6 against say Wolves or Leicester but he wasn’t good at all

Were going to crash out tonight unfortunately.

(im saying this because the opposite always seems to be happening lately so im using reverse psychology)

:contethumb:

ps. COYS

Consistent? Fuck me I wonder about some of our fans….

City - 9/10
Leic - 4/10
WHU - 7/10
Chelsea - 8/10
Sheff - 3/10
Wolves - 4/10

How the fuck can you say that’s consistent? City performance was superb, then there are some real shitshows. Can debate whether he was 4 or 5 or 6 against say Wolves or Leicester but he wasn’t good at all
I'm not great fan of him as a player, but he does a job and he's an active and hard working player.
You are obsessed with your criticisms of the guy - you only see what you want to see.

Your critique is valueless because you have no perspective.

I'm not great fan of him as a player, but he does a job and he's an active and hard working player.
You are obsessed with your criticisms of the guy - you only see what you want to see.

Your critique is valueless because you have no perspective.
I’ve provided an objective view. He veers from excellent to good to terrible. That’s the opposite of consistent

We had berg anyway who would have got plenty of playing time. Co te didn’t fancy as you could tell but his late subs bringing on Lucas first.
Berg would have been better than rich far more powerful and faster. The £60M should have been used in defence seen as though cunte likes at least 10 defenders in match day squad or on an attacking midfielder and not one from Italy.

of
I totally agree with the Bergwijn thing. He was very poorly used..He was better than Lucas and could easily have been used to break open games or rest players. I think the whole use of the forwards under Conte is a bit embarrassing. Gill also poorly served. I honestly don't think the bloke knows how to really coach attacking football from the front third. He has thus one great idea about building attacks from the back but. He sacrifices so much of the game for it that his sides are reactive and frankly boring.

Can only echo the thoughts of others. I'm currently on the train down with a couple of Stellas (best way to ensure no one wants to sit next to you till my mates get on in a couple of stops) and this is by far the least excited I've been for a knock out champions league game. Hoping the players can give us something to song about.

I’ve provided an objective view. He veers from excellent to good to terrible. That’s the opposite of consistent
Using your own personal game by game ratings out of ten with absolutely no backing for those ratings as the basis of an "objective view" is exactly why your opinion cannot be taken seriously.

puss in boots awww GIF

sowwy
I forgive you

No Worries Reaction GIF by DisneyJunior

I totally agree with the Bergwijn thing. He was very poorly used..He was better than Lucas and could easily have been used to break open games or rest players. I think the whole use of the forwards under Conte is a bit embarrassing. Gill also poorly served. I honestly don't think the bloke knows how to really coach attacking football from the front third. He has thus one great idea about building attacks from the back but. He sacrifices so much of the game for it that his sides are reactive and frankly boring.
I’m truly fucked off about how Perisic walked in the team as did Porro, but Spence got no time to shine and as you say Gil and Bergwijn used poorly - same happening now with Danjuma

My eldest lad just messaged me , he has just arrived after driving down from where he now lives ( Tyne and Wear) I remember when I had that enthusiasm and commitment . Hope it all goes well , it’s a bloody long way to return home after a defeat . Come on Spurs , we can do this , put a smile on all our faces it’s been a shit few days. Let’s be at it from the first whistle

My eldest lad just messaged me , he has just arrived after driving down from where he now lives ( Tyne and Wear) I remember when I had that enthusiasm and commitment . Hope it all goes well , it’s a bloody long way to return home after a defeat . Come on Spurs , we can do this , put a smile on all our faces it’s been a shit few days. Let’s be at it from the first whistle
That’s a long journey. Hope he enjoys the game

Christ. No matter how much I try and convince myself we’re getting spanked, I always end up thinking we’ll win.

Just don’t shit the bed and don’t go out on fucking penalties.

COYS.

Back
Top Bottom