Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A2yKdyk.png

Subs: Austin, Whitehead, Sanchez, Tanganga, Lenglet, Porro, Sayers, Devine, John, Højbjerg, Santiago, Lucas, Son, Soonsup-Bell

If you can't get a bit worked up for a European Cup tie that's in the balance against seven-time winners AC Milan under the lights at WHL then there's something wrong with you.

And that's a fact that you can build a house on.

YIDS
You're so right. But I feel worked up in the same way as James Bond when he was strapped to the table and had the laser coming towards his bollocks. We're obviously in with a chance, right? So why am I still curled up like a foetus?

Tony wants them loud… but will Tony give them a reason to be loud?

If he makes us camp out on the edge of our box from minute one then don't be surprised if we go quiet very quickly. Eg. the Marseille game when the atmosphere was great pre match and at the start but that exact thing happen so everyone couldn't be fucked. The cold won't help.

Conte wants trophies? Time to put his money where his mouth is.

Kane wants trophies? Time to put his money where his mouth is.

I was watching a Stanley Matthews documentary a few days ago. Like Kane, he had no trophies to show for his career until the 1953 FA Cup Final when he got three assists in the last 35 minutes to bring Blackpool back from 3-1 down to win 4-3. Kane is capable of doing the same thing. He has what it takes to create his own Harry Kane Final.

If you can't get a bit worked up for a European Cup tie that's in the balance against seven-time winners AC Milan under the lights at WHL then there's something wrong with you.

And that's a fact that you can build a house on.

YIDS

I can’t wait 😛

3-1 the mighty Spurs

Back
Top Bottom