TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR: LEGACY NUMBERS!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just saw this on the OS, and thought it was ripe for discussion & comment

It's not just the First team who have had a revamp, they've clearly been ringing the changes up at THFC OS Towers, as (like the Black & Liliywhite film released a few days ago) this oozes class!!!

What an fascinating list!

There's some truly amazing (and some terrifying) lost names in there....

Ahoy-hoy and Cloth Caps off to THFC for this one!

...and yes, I did look briefly to see if Sol Campbell was #666!!!
>>>he's not... but he's not far off... shame!

Just saw this on the OS, and thought it was ripe for discussion & commeht

It's not just the First team who have had a revamp, they've clearly been ringing the changes up at THFC OS Towers, as (like the Black & Liliywhite film released a few days ago) this oozes class!!!

Superb stuff.

Just saw this on the OS, and thought it was ripe for discussion & commeht

Would have been funny if he'd been left off, just skip straight from 601 to 603 and say nothing more about it...

I would be surprised if I were the only person on here who was unaware that we played a team called 'Vampires' in the 1895/96 season, and had to replay the game as the pitch markings weren't correct. Not sure if we're being trolled by the club when they say 'the game does count for this list".

The best thing about that list, is we played a team of Vampires in 1895/96

Screenshot-2023-10-26-100437.png

736 Modric (2008/09) is still active at Real Madrid.

Kevin Prince Boateng, Gareth Bale and Chris Gunter from the 2007/08 list retired this year.

I think this is brilliant. The way they’ve done the page is great, just spent a nostalgic few minutes looking through it and felt proud. Can imagine this will mean something to our current team.

We really need this reminder of our real legacy after the constant trolling of the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom