TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR: LEGACY NUMBERS!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would be surprised if I were the only person on here who was unaware that we played a team called 'Vampires' in the 1895/96 season, and had to replay the game as the pitch markings weren't correct. Not sure if we're being trolled by the club when they say 'the game does count for this list".
I heard they sucked in the replay.

I would just like to point out that number 666 is Christian Ziege.

Ziege is German for goat. And the devil is often pictured as a goat.

COINCIDENCE!?

The best thing about that list, is we played a team of Vampires in 1895/96

Screenshot-2023-10-26-100437.png
They couldn't handle crosses.

My name doesn't appear once. They had plenty of Cs, Ns and Ts but ran out of Us.
481 Terry Naylor
That'll do...

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Revelation 13:18 states that if one is wise and has an understanding to count the number of the beast, which is also the number of a man, the number comes to 666.
20319_christian_ziege_1.jpg

Quality love this!
Only joined up yesterday and wish I'd held on now and gone for Stanley Briggs as a username. Number 1 Baby!
Not saying it was his doing but the big fella's effortless cool and class seems to be infectious.
Long may it continue!

Back
Top Bottom