Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Ajax team is very organized in every position you gotta give them credit
Yeah they are but we were poor! A threadbare squad plus injuries it’s taken it’s toll hopefully we can rally Saturday get a result then go he’ll for leather next Wednesday fuck all to lose.....COYS

Not a bad result considering the first 30 minutes. I thought we'd be on a beating.

Cruelly exposed our 'attacking threat' of Lucas and Llorente. Both shocking, along with Dele (and Eriksen not far behind)

Rose and Sissoko outstanding.

Forget about tonight. Bournemouth is now 'game of the season'

Sissoko should have started.
Credit to pochettino for figuring out the game before too much damage was done.
Jan is a warrior and I hope we fight for him in the 2nd leg.
Start Foyth immediately over trippier
I imagine Son is literally Imploding with impatience.
Proud of this team regardless

Our offense was absolutely inexistent. Even with all the injuries we have, this was not a worthy performance for a semi final in the Champions League. Ajax were totally beatable today.. what a wasted opportunity.

Fuck this bullshit season...they are a joke this lot. All season has been a fucking disgrace. .. cannot even show some skill or movement, llorente is one of the worst players I have ever seen. No touch and no idea...should not even be playing in league 2. ..here we go this Ajax are the best team ever blah, blah... They are good but look even better when the opposition just bottle it and forget to how to play football, what is the point in training all week..CUNTS.......

Fuck this bullshit season...they are a joke this lot. All season has been a fucking disgrace. .. cannot even show some skill or movement, llorente is one of the worst players I have ever seen. No touch and no idea...should not even be playing in league 2. ..here we go this Ajax are the best team ever blah, blah... They are good but look even better when the opposition just bottle it and forget to how to play football, what is the point in training all week..CUNTS.......

Good night

Back
Top Bottom