Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some talk this game could be under threat from the weather...

giphy.gif

I was hoping to go on Sunday, but the guy who was supposed to arrange the tickets hasn't managed to. But if the weather is anything like last weekend think I'll be happy to stay indoors. Been too long without a game, and Paolo in his swimming shorts can only sustain me for so long. So I hope the game does go ahead, as it will only lead to more congestion further along in the season.

I was hoping to go on Sunday, but the guy who was supposed to arrange the tickets hasn't managed to. But if the weather is anything like last weekend think I'll be happy to stay indoors. Been too long without a game, and Paolo in his swimming shorts can only sustain me for so long. So I hope the game does go ahead, as it will only lead to more congestion further along in the season.

He'd barely amount to a hearty breakfast, Mrs. P. :fingers:

Wonder if Davies is fit for this, whether Tanganga continues on the left or Davies comes straight in, with Tanganga used against Leipzig?

Back
Top Bottom