Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People saying Dele has been poor, I disagree he has been making stuff happen, he’s the only one that attacks space with well timed runs, but his finishing hasn’t been there.

I really really hope we take some fucking control of the game second half, cant even blame dier today but our midfield have no control at all.

Well done for Toby showing some character. Let’s bring either Ndombele or Lo Celso on to try and gain a foothold.

Lloris 6
Aurier 4
Sanchez 4
Aldeweireld 6
Davies 4
Dier 2
Winks 5
Bergwijn 6
Lucas 6
Dele 1
Son 2
6 for Bergwijn and for Hugo, who made a mess out of their goal? Either Bergwijn and Lucas should be higher, or Hugo should be lower.

People saying Dele has been poor, I disagree he has been making stuff happen, he’s the only one that attacks space with well timed runs, but his finishing hasn’t been there.

I really really hope we take some fucking control of the game second half, cant even blame dier today but our midfield have no control at all.

Well done for Tony showing some character. Let’s bring either Ndombele or Lo Celso on to try and gain a foothold.

Agree, played well and put in some fight that we clearly needed. Just his finishing is frustrating and deceives the perception for the rest of his performance.

Dele takes two of the 5 sitters we’ve created for him and no one would think we’ve been poor.

But forwards are allowed to be garbage and apparently have no effect on the game.
Only DMs, RBs and CBs need to turn up

Back
Top Bottom