Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We started off so badly, Aurier & Toby probably the worst offenders but we kept going and got a massive 3 points, creating a tonne of chances and good situations in the end. Worthy winners imho.

Desperately need an alternative to Dier.

If only we could defend, the number one thing I was expecting from Mourinho

:mourfacepalm:

Great result in the end to pile the pressure on Chelsea and the rest.

Still fans on here who think Grealish wouldn’t improve us?
we have missed the boat with him, Levy mucking about in last few seasons trying to get the price down, we could have got him at £25m last season and maybe worth £60m now (we have lost out on £40m on ok assets book well done Levy)

I wouldn’t pick him over GLC
He can play anywhere across the middle or the front line

he tormented both Aurier and Toby today On top off getting stuck in and put it on a plate for whoever that missed the sitter

strikes a good dead ball, gets fouled all over the park and with better finishers around him his assists would demonstrate his talent

He’s a good player imo

He can play anywhere across the middle or the front line

he tormented both Aurier and Toby today On top off getting stuck in and put it on a plate for ehodver

strikes a good dead ball, gets fouled all over the park and with better finishers around him his assists would demonstrate his talent

He’s a good player imo
He's a good player who seems to pick and choose when he plays and when he doesn't.

I hate Graelish, a diving wanker with hair combed with a pork shop. Apart from that, I'd love him in spurs, and I'm sure he'll play a big part in the England team in the Euros this summer. If his English?

Back
Top Bottom